2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I can wear sneakers to work every Friday and my coworkers place bets on if I will wear a pair they have not seen before lmao

I envy y'all who can wear sneakers to work

My boss is out of town today finally :smokin

Last edited:
shot in the dark but anyone know a site with snake skins or croc lows in stock that offer a promo code? strapped on cash and would like to get them before they are gone.  thanks in advance and will try to help everyone tomorrow on release day for 510

I envy y'all who can wear sneakers to work
I work in the internet industry and people have to get talked to about NOT wearing shoes around the office. Sick place I tell you. 

But yes, it's pretty awesome to wear sneakers to work, especially when some of your coworkers themselves are into it. This guy in accounting was wearing Hypersamba Co.jps and I nearly Exorcist'ed myself 
laugh.gif

My old job had a really weird sneaker policy.

At first it was no sneakers ever.

Then they let us have a sort of dress down week and allowed sneakers the entire time.

After that sneakers were given a pass but I literally started wearing everything to work including some of my wilder SBs. They went back to a no sneaker policy but let me do my thing on Fridays since they knew it meant a lot to me.

Those of you who have to wear business attire for work, where are you located? In the Bay Area, I think most companies are pretty relaxed about the dress code. The company I work for doesn't have any dress code requirements. My daily attire normally consists of jeans, t-shirt, hoodie, new era fitted and sneakers.

Try this one more time. Just not up on prices besides Ebay. $325 shipped good for DS Dooms? Size 13 so I usually have to pay a premium

Those of you who have to wear business attire for work, where are you located? In the Bay Area, I think most companies are pretty relaxed about the dress code. The company I work for doesn't have any dress code requirements. My daily attire normally consists of jeans, t-shirt, hoodie, new era fitted and sneakers.

Work in finance in NYC... business casual for me. My dream would be to work for a bay area tech start up where the dress code is loose. For now, I get paid enough to dress like every other lemming.

Yup, that's the bay for you. I work at a university and there's no official dress code and if anything, my co-workers are always joking about my coordination between my sneakers and my clothing. Breath of fresh air compared to the Midwest and East Coast.

I'm a Shipping & Receiving Manager so I can wear what I like but it's a catch-22 because if I wear really nice stuff especially kicks, they get messed up and fast

I love being able to just wear whatever I want to work. I save a lot of money on dry cleaning that way. Gotta love the Bay Area.

Back
Top Bottom