2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SOMPS are looking real fire in that SC article.
nthat.gif
What's the difference between a "Limited Edition" quickstrike and a normal quickstrike? 
roll.gif

That price sounds about right.  I've seen them selling for more these days.  I sold my DS pair a couple years back and got about $300 for them.   Those were definitely one of the more hyped up SB's of its time.   Just make sure they're not fakes because there were a lot of fakes floating around for awhile.   
 Thanks for the feedback. I did what I could on the legitimacy part from pics and the person was legit checked by a ton of people and admin so I am feeling good about that part. Always wanted a pair and size 13 is tough to come by sometimes

Same here. I actually just wear my black and white janos in jeans on fridays. And mon thru thurs I'm in khakis and sperrys lol
man i wish i had jobs like you guys. dress pants and dress shoes every day. sneakers are strictly weekend/vacation wear for me.

although my dress shoes cost more than five times as much these SBs so at least I am still rocking quality footwear on a daily basis.

im starting to worry about the 510s in person. they pop in product pics but seem kind of dull in pics from owners. anyone who has a pair care to chime in?

im also concerned about shops and pricing. this is the first limited release since the tiff his and shop owners may think about charging over because they got away with it last month. granted we all know its a completely different story. coupled with the fact that tiff his brought resellers around, shop owners may see this as an opportunity. so to the dude who was reluctant to pull the trigger for 150, i wouldnt be surprised to see some shops charging that anyway.

as for phone orders. i said id post info. i dont have any guarantees yet, a lot of shops who do phone orders stated they will be doing them MONDAY depending on how the in store release goes. if i hear anything prior, i will post it.

I think the word best used to sum up the 510s is moderate

I wouldn't worry too much about not being able to cop em. Just try online, if you strike out go to your local stores around opening. Interest looks to be moderate (no one is going insane about them or hating on them excessively), availability will most likely be about the same, and pricing I think will be around box price... maybe the small mark up here or there.

Even if you strike out everywhere on the retail level, Ebay should have em at decent prices.

I think it will be a middle of the road type of release. I wouldn't worry too much.

I wonder if there will be places that will do SOMP pre-order like they did for the 510's at a reasonable price. I remember seeing some spots do $140 pre-order shipped for the 510's.

Back
Top Bottom