2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Shoot some pics, trying to get some ideas!

The wife and I just got a new crip, and I specifically went full ****** to make sure our master closet was obnoxiously big so I could do some permanent shelving.

Here's the Obly other pic I have, I have another 2 shelves on the other wall over my bed.... Ikea is a solid investment for these kind of things lol

Here's the Obly other pic I have, I have another 2 shelves on the other wall over my bed.... Ikea is a solid investment for these kind of things lol
I see I'm not the only Dunk fan who has an unhealthy obsession with Lebron XIs.

Last edited:
I think I might be the only person on these boards that doesn't care for the Unkle Dunk. It reminded me too much of the album covers, and quite honestly after Never, Never Land I didn't really like the stuff they were putting out. I feel the same way about most of the ones that have tie ins with music groups, it's never for anyone that I'm so into that I'd want to announce it to the world on my feet.

Wasn't red devil a GR? I'm surprised how a GR can go for that much now lol

Funny thing is I actually saw people bashing them saying ahh they don't hold up to the red devil lows, the quality won't be good on the suede, they too much red etc. etc. I read posts like that in laughter cause I knew the resale prices would start to shoot up later. I didn't hesitate to cop em the day they released and glad I didn't. But the YOTHs is a different story for me haha

I see I'm not the only Dunk fan who has an unhealthy obsession with Lebron XIs.

No reason you can't collect LeBrons and Jordans as well... I have probably 50 pairs each of LeBrons and Jordans but got love for dunk highs(I can't do a lowtop in any sneaker, LeBron, Jordan or sb)

Yo @mints I know you have a pretty diverse collection. How you feel about these unreleased samples

http://stashedboxes.com/news/18790-nike-sb-air-impact-shadow-unreleased-sample/page-1

It's interesting, I'm not sure how I feel about the mesh on the back of the shoe or the air bubbles, I know I don't care for the strap too much. I don't think this would find its way into my collection as an SB shoe, but if it were from another line maybe. The outsole reminds me a lot of the one they use on the Zoom Tre AD, so this thing would probably be a tank of a shoe.

It's interesting, I'm not sure how I feel about the mesh on the back of the shoe or the air bubbles, I know I don't care for the strap too much. I don't think this would find its way into my collection as an SB shoe, but if it were from another line maybe. The outsole reminds me a lot of the one they use on the Zoom Tre AD, so this thing would probably be a tank of a shoe.

Yea I'm not big on straps either kinda funny cause all through high school I always wore Fila F13s even skated a pair lol but yea was just wondering what your take on the samples was. That outsole is very reminiscent of the Zoom Tre outsole I didn't even notice at first glance.

Curious,

how long does it take CCS to ship?
I ordered on Monday and still no updates about my order status.

I think someone said they waited 18 days to get their tiffs? i wish I was waiting for tiffs lol. waiting for all whites.

Curious,

I think someone said they waited 18 days to get their tiffs? i wish I was waiting for tiffs lol. waiting for all whites.

I usually get my ccs orders within 6 days. It also matters what time of day you placed your order.

Great assist to many dudes in the thread I'm sure, repped.

What's a decent price for VNDS MIAs or Ms. Pac Mans?
Pac Mans are gonna depend on what you mean by VNDS...

MIA's are pretty easy to get DS around 150, so I'd say no more than $100 before shipping for a GREAT used pair... then again I am extremely cheap.
Curious,

Everything I have ever got off CCS has been within a week, but after the whole Diamond fiasco there is no tellin'. Give customer service a call.

I know we were talking about the freddies earlier, heres what i found.

Back in 2006 Nike made the first sample of the  Nightmare on Elm Street  sneaker, dubbed the Freddy Krueger Dunk SB. Shortly after, decided to scrap the first original sample they came up with. They went back to the drawing board and came up with the current iteration you see floating around for sale. The original samples are rumored to have a very small amount (around 5), which could justify their price tag  for $3,499. The second round of samples, scrapped from a lawsuit of trademark infringement brought on by New Line Cinema, most likely made their way buried underneath a basketball court in Beaverton.

The rumored story goes like this..  

Just like Starbucks owns that color green called Starbucks Green, New Line Cinema owns the color way to the Freddy sweater and its stripe design. So with the second sample having thinner stripes and offset colors from the original sample (pictured below) this is how the general release (pictured above) sample came to fruition. The darker brown in the original sample (below) was closer to Freddy pants color.

The month of October always stirs up problems with copyright and trademark with horror characters, making it harder for anyone to release without other companies consent. Nike SB made the first sample so they could test the water with what they could get away with in the shoes, thats why they have the Freddy Red and Green sweater colors splattered on the shoe, so they could put an emphasis on those colors. 

New Line found out that Nike was actually calling the sneakers Freddy Krueger / Krueger Dunks through internal emails and unless New Line was paid for the usage of the name they weren't having it. So that means that these sneakers will never see the light of day until New Line decides to release them (insert here new Freddy Krueger Movie). If Nike had not given them a name and allowed people to dicate the name (Purple Pigeons, Tiffany's,etc) then we'd all be lining up to buy these.

What was supposed to be General Release in November 2007 as part of the horror pack now may never see the light of day. This was one of the few releases that were set in motion to be bigger than the Diamond SB release. Currently floating around online is the word that these will be released, which is most likely not true, we haven't heard anything here. While that doesn't mean much, the only rumor we have heard is New Line simply wanted too much money to see these made. Check out the original samples below, courtesy of Mental Therapy  and Deskx22  

Inspired by the Pink Panther, here is a look at another rare unreleased Nike SB  Sample. These were on display back at the 2004 Tokyo White Dunk Exhibit. Designed by Jonathan Tong.       

Would anyone on here have scooped these up?

I agree with you 100% , some people aren't willing to read a couple pages back so I will troll away..

Caught these 510's in Nigel's ig post where he starts the bunny hop in some somp's, and ends in 510's
Oh I see you. Scaring noobs ..Haha

Back
Top Bottom