2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thats whats up

It is really hard to pass them black safari dunks again for $54 lol.As much as I like the Krampus,I just cant do rock em and I really want an all black high dunk.

Cowtown has a sale on also.

http://www.cowtownskateboards.com/products.cfm?CatID=10

Also am I the only person who is really in between sizes on dunk highs?

I swear the 11 is a little to long but the 10.5 is to tight and I feel like I need more room on the sides/width.

Its pissing me off.Idk if I should just get a 10.5 and break them in or stick to the 11 which is perfect for my wide feet and is comfy but will crease alot more in the toe area due to extra space.

Last edited:
Also am I the only person who is really in between sizes on dunk highs?

I swear the 11 is a little to long but the 10.5 is to tight and I feel like I need more room on the sides/width.

Its pissing me off.Idk if I should just get a 10.5 and break them in or stick to the 11 which is perfect for my wide feet and is comfy but will crease alot more in the toe area due to extra space.

Im the same way between size 12 and 13 since I have wide feet haha just cop the smaller size and either replace the thick sb insole with a thinner one (dr scholls) or wear thin dress socks. Or you can use that replacement insole and put it over the sb insole if u cop the larger size. Up to you do whatever is more comfortable for you.

Im the same way between size 12 and 13 since I have wide feet haha just cop the smaller size and either replace the thick sb insole with a thinner one (dr scholls) or wear thin dress socks. Or you can use that replacement insole and put it over the sb insole if u cop the larger size. Up to you do whatever is more comfortable for you.
Yea it sucks smh.Thanks on the advice tho.

Might slap a sneaker shield in there becuase the fit width wise was perfect.I need a 10.75 lol

Also is it me a size 10 looks normal and kinda small but an 11 looks long as hell.

Last edited:

Saw another recently copped Red Devils! So did I. Sorry for the bad angled photo. 130 shipped. Cheaper than YOTH!

I personally think YOTH colorway>>> those because you can rock the YOTH with way more things.I hate the Krampus because they are black and red.I love the shoe but wish it was all black.

Last edited:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yeezuspiece  

Do you guys know how limited the 510 are gonna be?
Super limited
From what I've seen about the sheer number of places getting them, and on top of those shops that already have them, I don't think they will be tough to get. Even the shop they are named after did not sell out their stock to the people lined up outside it (I think there were something like 2 pairs left, but still). If the shop itself didn't sell out, and every skate shop in the US has them plus NDC, it should be easy to cop.

Would definitely take Red devils over the YOTH any day. They're just so
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
Definitely poor quality photo, but I broke mine out just because they deserve the late night, for nothing photoshoot. I bought these on the day they released in 2011. I've been in love ever since. Literally heat, and mad comfortable.

in my opinion Jordan Brand and Nike Sb should've come way harder than simply slapping Nike Sb on the tongue of an air Jordan 1 .. not even gonna begin with the poor color way and material . ..

Back
Top Bottom