2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was in for them just for the Sandy connection...Should’ve been OG tooling for sure...

I do wish they’d have released one of those one off pairs he had for a tribute shoe though...Not a quasi retro...BUT, he was apparently a very big fan of the original pairs so yeah it’s all good...The only reason we’re here talking about SB Dunks is because of him so these are a no brainer...
I agree on the tooling. They used the old tooling for the Ben-Gs, so I don’t know why not these.

Bought both colors from a seller in San Diego on eBay yesterday morning for $610 + $24 shipping. He shipped yesterday with tracking, there was movements but today it shows it was delivered in San Diego but I don’t live in SD. Tracking was weird too. It shows it arrived in SD post office this morning, out for delivery in my city, but delivered in San Diego. My mailman said it was never loaded onto his truck too. Wonder what happened. Seller said he doesn’t get off work till 7 to find out if it was sent back to him. Hope he’s not trying to scam me. :ohwell:

Last edited by a moderator:
Black ones are better imo but I went with white cuz they go for more paper :smh: :lol:
Seriously?
8BC3D7B5-0002-4397-A9EA-5E22A274DDF5.gif

Bought both colors from a seller in San Diego on eBay yesterday morning for $610 + $24 shipping. He shipped yesterday with tracking, there was movements but today it shows it was delivered in San Diego but I don’t live in SD. Tracking was weird too. It shows it arrived in SD post office this morning, out for delivery in my city, but delivered in San Diego. My mailman said it was never loaded onto his truck too. Wonder what happened. Seller said he doesn’t get off work till 7 to find out if it was sent back to him. Hope he’s not trying to scam me. :ohwell:

hope you didn't get roasted. i'd contact the shipping company and ebay ASAP with the tracking number and get the destination address because it sounds like he just shipped them down the street to his homie. i live in SD, btw. just curious but what is the seller id on ebay?

hope you didn't get roasted. i'd contact the shipping company and ebay ASAP with the tracking number and get the destination address because it sounds like he just shipped them down the street to his homie. i live in SD, btw. just curious but what is the seller id on ebay?
He just texted me and showed me a pic with a usps “returned to sender” sticker. He FaceTimed me when he was packing it yesterday and on the pic just now I could make out the last two digits of my zip code. He just deleted the tracking off eBay so it shows he still needs to ship. He seems like a cool dude but I would be lying if I say I don’t have doubts since I don’t usually buy on eBay, but he had both as a bundle and that was a good deal esp now since the white has gone up in price. If you still want his seller Id let me know and I could DM u with it. I dont want to blast him on here cuz so far he’s been honest and showed me pics just now but still have some insecurities.

He said don’t worry he won’t cancel and sell to someone else. If he doesn’t keep his word, I’ll show his seller id to warn everyone.
44BC651A-7FA2-4912-A78A-C54DAEE637DF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom