2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wanna know how to bypass SNKRS

here's info

enjoy
5ed85733f9fc4df66c08a2e94b8fdc40.png
45e9da2caf80e665ec140c4cf80ee5cc.png

3cfe95575448a2d3fbc315f36654de96.png

I’m honestly surprised we were basically the only ones that cared about the oski sharks; which I order the 17th and still hasn’t arrived. :frown: I am not not buying a shoe that has a dope shark swoosh.
Where did you order that you still haven’t received your set? That’s wild

Getting a purchase into their system before the official drop time. Sounds like a guaranteed way to get banned from SNKRS in my opinion.
Reading is KEY

you didn't read the steps

and this is something to save for future releases
especially a FCFS drop on snkrs

Draw - this method is useless
Leo - It helps but still leo is a mixture of fcfs and draw

Now you wanna get mad at me for giving the group some game

go ahead! Carry on!

Been cleaning and unpacking and found my purple "pigeons". Decided to check StockX and holy ****, since when has it been fetching that much!? I guess the SB hype is back foreal, foreal.

That bypass thing seems way too complicated...I’ll stick to just clicking once at 9:59:57 and hoping I get lucky ...if it’s meant to be it’ll happen

if not I’ll just go about my day and maybe get for resale in the future if it’s a must have

I have like a 30-40% success rate and I’m fine with that lol

Reading is KEY

you didn't read the steps

and this is something to save for future releases
especially a FCFS drop on snkrs

Draw - this method is useless
Leo - It helps but still leo is a mixture of fcfs and draw

Now you wanna get mad at me for giving the group some game

go ahead! Carry on!

My bad, the 3rd pic never loaded for me for some reason so I thought step #11 was the last step. Nobody getting mad at you for sharing info - I appreciate it. Just the 3rd part of the info never showed up when I originally saw the post so it looked like it was intended to buy before the drop since it mentioned the "Buy it Now" button.

That being said are you sure LEO is a mixture of FCFS and Draw? I thought LEO was always a short 1-2 minute Draw anyway.

Lol that bypass for SNKRS is pointless though. Pretty much every shoe that releases via SNKRS nowadays is a LEO or Draw, which are both raffle based systems. The only thing that truly releases FCFS is stuff that wouldn’t sell out anyways.

LEO releases are basically just 2 minute Draws. As long as you get your entry in within the first 2 minutes you get put into the purchase queue. It’s not about speed, and using a bypass to get your entry in early is pretty much useless in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom