2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just curious- how could this work? Wouldn’t that mean that production numbers would have to increase 10 fold?

There's gotta be a captcha screen or some type of feature where you could confirm you're not a bot and be able to make a purchase. After years and years of being into sneakers I still find it ridiculous that you can be online during a drop and not be able to secure a single pair even though you're there within the first minute. Show up 10-15 min late, ok you missed out. But to not be able to cop within the first 20 seconds it's just ridiculous.

There's just got to be a better way.

I know I got lucky with the Black pair at retail this release. It was pretty terrible.. very little places to enter meant super low chances with a best shot being SNKRS :sick:

If its like this now Safari's are going to get cooked.. there is no such thing as GR with a dope SB :lol:

There's gotta be a captcha screen or some type of feature where you could confirm you're not a bot and be able to make a purchase. After years and years of being into sneakers I still find it ridiculous that you can be online during a drop and not be able to secure a single pair even though you're there within the first minute. Show up 10-15 min late, ok you missed out. But to not be able to cop within the first 20 seconds it's just ridiculous.

There's just got to be a better way.
I suppose randomize everything more, and constant changing of url links and keywords, and releasing the item or sneaker at different or later times. It should throw off bots for seconds, maybe minutes. You also would have to have more subjective type of information or answers being used that bots would have a tougher time to solve.

Bots detect that objective type of code, they detect early links and keywords. Whatever source code is there, loaded by the company or developers, these bots and bot users try to hack and bypass.

Nike SB is in a weird place imo. Most things sit collecting dust then you have the rare "play on nostalgia" hyped release where everyone and their grandmother goes crazy for.

The severity of the extreme is absolutely mindboggling. Who are these bandwagon jumpers????? Resellers????
I’m honestly surprised we were basically the only ones that cared about the oski sharks; which I order the 17th and still hasn’t arrived. :frown: I am not not buying a shoe that has a dope shark swoosh.

I’m honestly surprised we were basically the only ones that cared about the oski sharks; which I order the 17th and still hasn’t arrived. :frown: I am not not buying a shoe that has a dope shark swoosh.
I have em, theyre fire, only thing that’s bad about em imo is the leather they used sucks, it’s a grey ashy black

Surprisingly I got the W from SNKRS this morning, didn’t realize these were so tough to get with how quickly I got the Got Em message.
Was at work and stepped away at 9:59 to “use the rest room” and copped on my phone. Super excited.

don’t have any of the OG raygun apparel but I have this tee from the area 72 stuff from a few years ago

86CB0844-D566-4347-AB3A-F3D0DD3ABE13.jpeg

Damn, these made a comeback hard. I remember when the raygun in 05 came out. I was hella jealous cuz I couldn’t afford them. Haha. These shoes were my introduction to what a hype beast was though.

Back
Top Bottom