2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lol that bypass for SNKRS is pointless though. Pretty much every shoe that releases via SNKRS nowadays is a LEO or Draw, which are both raffle based systems. The only thing that truly releases FCFS is stuff that wouldn’t sell out anyways.

LEO releases are basically just 2 minute Draws. As long as you get your entry in within the first 2 minutes you get put into the purchase queue. It’s not about speed, and using a bypass to get your entry in early is pretty much useless in my opinion.

Exactly...

That work around is FCFS...Everything even remotely limited is LEO (Short draw) or straight up draw...Doesn't matter when you get in it’s all random anyway...Only way to work around these two release types is to spam entries with multiple accounts...

Congrats to all that were able to cop the Rayguns (i did not)
....On to the next release; focusing my energy on obtaining the, "Trucker" pack now:
1577576745612.png

Concepts....

Anyone know what went down? I saw his story and he said it was bad, not surprised. I forgot which TS sneaker it was but they did everyone dirty. Long *** line and cut it off. Plus they had people in the front blatantly saying "$20 and you get on line. How much you got, hop on line". I could've cut had I not asked them about the cutoff time. Not the most organized.

**** man i would be a fool paying over 300$ for these **** that.. i rather invests 300-400$ on OG guns.. not these i mean there dope but na pass patience is the key fellas i am sure u can find these for 220-250 in a few months maybe less

They charged me and it still shows in Purchased... I’m nervous.
If they charged you, you should be good. I'd call and ask if it was confirmed. But then again you don't have an order number to supply them. See if it pulls up with your phone number when you call.

Once snkrs pairs get in so next week Wednesday/Thursday. Look at off white dunks. Prices going down because snkrs pairs came in. Prices will rise again.

If they charged you, you should be good. I'd call and ask if it was confirmed. But then again you don't have an order number to supply them. See if it pulls up with your phone number when you call.
It shows an order number in order history so hopefully I’m all good, may call though. Thanks!

When would be a good time to get a black raygun pair off StockX or GOAT?

Now or wait a while?

For black pair I say wait...All those need money quick sellers are going to be undercutting when their pairs start getting delivered...Next weekend might be a good time to look...

White pair wasn’t available on SNKRS so they have that more limited appeal...Most people who have those already have pairs in hand...Probably keep creeping up in price...

I was in for them just for the Sandy connection...Should’ve been OG tooling for sure...

I do wish they’d have released one of those one off pairs he had for a tribute shoe though...Not a quasi retro...BUT, he was apparently a very big fan of the original pairs so yeah it’s all good...The only reason we’re here talking about SB Dunks is because of him so these are a no brainer...

Back
Top Bottom