2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If this TS SB is a real thing for 2020, it’s going to be a *** zoo in here. Ugh. Based on what I can see though, I’m not really impressed currently. Gonna be all dark, drab, and/or probably earth colors, looks like speckling and/or dye effects, and distressing. Sounds cool in itself, but nothing I’d personally be super into. We’ll see what they actually look like though.

lemme see if I can find them it was just reposted on nsb or nothing's story a while back.
edit: no dice but i'll post when i do the swap on my blacks. you guys think the jedi neons or the neon green fully laced laces are a better fit?

Last edited:
did concepts just ghost all these people posted up outside all day??? how tf is that store not torn to the ground over this?
IMG_6058.PNG

^ the blue pair that went along with that berry pair in the top left corner is missing.

did concepts just ghost all these people posted up outside all day??? how tf is that store not torn to the ground over this?
IMG_6058.PNG

They didn't ghost anyone. Read a couple of pages back.

Seeing that chart of the SBs that came out this year. Sheesh. Only managed to get two of the lows that came out. Had a lot of bad luck.

He just texted me and showed me a pic with a usps “returned to sender” sticker. He FaceTimed me when he was packing it yesterday and on the pic just now I could make out the last two digits of my zip code. He just deleted the tracking off eBay so it shows he still needs to ship. He seems like a cool dude but I would be lying if I say I don’t have doubts since I don’t usually buy on eBay, but he had both as a bundle and that was a good deal esp now since the white has gone up in price. If you still want his seller Id let me know and I could DM u with it. I dont want to blast him on here cuz so far he’s been honest and showed me pics just now but still have some insecurities.

He said don’t worry he won’t cancel and sell to someone else. If he doesn’t keep his word, I’ll show his seller id to warn everyone.
44BC651A-7FA2-4912-A78A-C54DAEE637DF.jpeg

i'd expect the seller might cancel on you because as of now almost every size of white is selling north of $400 with some sizes hitting $600 or more. good for you if he keeps his word because the whites will be consistently $500-$600 in a week or so.

i'd expect the seller might cancel on you because as of now almost every size of white is selling north of $400 with some sizes hitting $600 or more. good for you if he keeps his word because the whites will be consistently $500-$600 in a week or so.
I was or still am expecting him to cancel. Let’s see what happens by Monday if he will keep his words and ship. Fingers crossed...

Back
Top Bottom