2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This can’t be life WTF

3E7C9385-ABCA-4BFD-8AB9-46C6D1C367E4.png
3E7C9385-ABCA-4BFD-8AB9-46C6D1C367E4.png
if any of those accounts he tags reposts that, it goes to show you they are all about the followers and not about actually helping. That’s atrocious.

Made an eBay offer of $251 for black pair. Ended up accepting counteroffer of $270 and with the coupon came out to just under $240 shipped. I think that is probably better than what I’d pay on stock x even when prices die down a bit (if they do).

Not gonna grab the white pair I was retail or bust on those and always liked black pair more. Plus the orange label lows are almost the same shoe so I prolly wouldn’t wear the white raygun anyway.

I love how the tie dye is different on each pair. Excited to see my pair in hand

What coupon? Did i miss it on ebay? I am expecting 40$ ebay bucks on the first so i am going to see if i can find some baby dunks for like 100$ so it can go to that . And end up paying like 60 for them

Made an eBay offer of $251 for black pair. Ended up accepting counteroffer of $270 and with the coupon

came out to just under $240 shipped. I think that is probably better than what I’d pay on stock x even when prices die down a bit (if they do).

Not gonna grab the white pair I was retail or bust on those and always liked black pair more. Plus the orange label lows are almost the same shoe so I prolly wouldn’t wear the white raygun anyway.

I love how the tie dye is different on each pair. Excited to see my pair in hand

What coupon? Did i miss it on ebay? I am expecting 40$ ebay bucks on the first so i am going to see if i can find some baby dunks for like 100$ so it can go to that . And end up paying like 60 for them
NEWKICKS nets 25% off of $250 and up. $100 max disco. Expires 12/31.

Back
Top Bottom