2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nice heads up FreeON. That swap just had me go from "probably not" to "if on sale, mos def" on the black spruce. Those are clean.

Anyone know the deal on the Made For Skate mids?

On NDC they show the pairs with the double swoosh, white over black. However, all the pairs on eBay only have one black swoosh.

pretty pissed I let the medusas and monopolys pass by me last year they were sitting so i kept pushing them off to the side then they were gone
eyes.gif
I know I feel like that's gonna happen with the team reds......medusa's are slept on I love mine 

Also waiting on the team reds. I think they are a dope shoe but I feel like they will hit a sale on one of my sites so I'm gonna remain strong and just hold out.

Fishbone apparel is taking phone orders today only on he black rains and they have one pair or civilist in a 13 if anyone needs them. They also have the wof, spot and FTC as well. (Not sure on sizes)

1 (717) 540-6399
PA, USA

^Was the auction still covered by eBay protection?~
It was not. Dude won't respond to my text messages. Just one response saying I am not a scammer and do you want a refund. I say yes and he does nothing nor responds to the claim on PayPal which I'm sure will be reversed in my favor. Gotta wait out the next 9 days it's looking. All I got is the cell phone number. No address otherwise I would order pizza and stuff to his house just for wasting my time.

Last edited:
Fishbone apparel is taking phone orders today only on he black rains and they have one pair or civilist in a 13 if anyone needs them. They also have the wof, spot and FTC as well. (Not sure on sizes)

1 (717) 540-6399
PA, USA
It was not. Dude won't respond to my text messages. Just one response saying I am not a scammer and do you want a refund. I say yes and he does nothing nor responds to the claim on PayPal which I'm sure will be reversed in my favor. Gotta wait out the next 9 days it's looking. All I got is the cell phone number. No address otherwise I would order pizza and stuff to his house just for wasting my time.
 good info... As long as it was sent through Paypal I wouldn't worry just wait it out and you'll get your $ back

ima wait to cop those team reds on sale aswell not a must cop for me especially since the suede is bleeding into the midsole 

might aswell save a few bucks if ima be spending money on angelus paint. not a customizer/ restorer so i dont have any extra angelus laying around 
laugh.gif
Neither am I but Angelus paint cost mayb 10 bucks and you will have enough to last you for 30 pairs of kicks 

if transaction is thru paypal invoice, you should get some protection and claim the money back.

Back
Top Bottom