2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I get that this is the SB thread but there is an entire section dedicated to legit checking. Come on with this stuff already. If you want specific SB help on a check PM someone or use that forum

Right, so that way when someone posts when the floral Janoskis are dropping it won't be lost it the clutter... Got it!

Right, so that way when someone posts when the floral Janoskis are dropping it won't be lost it the clutter... Got it!
This isn't a legit check forum man so I don't get your logic. The type of guys posting here aren't gonna flame you for doing it but just know that this isn't the place. If you did a legit check in a regular jordan forum you would be told by a mod to stop or flamed by others in there. This is a great thread for info on legit authentic sb releases with good people. Let's not ruin it.

just got my black rains... wow man... the midsole isnt actually white its an off white like they mixed in a very small amount of grey in with the white. the secondary laces are the same off white as the midsole. the leather used on the toe box, eyelets, and heel have a fine texturized/ crack finish on it. the material used as the base for the water drops isnt leather its something else it has really really fine texture to that u can only c if you hold the shoe at eye level and inspect it thoroughly... I will post pics if not today then tomorrow... overall very satisfied with the black rains box price is $98
Can't wait to get mine!! Delivery Monday which sucks bc it's dress shoes all week and kicks on the weekends.

The few times I've posted in the legit check thread it took over 2 days to get a response. Most sneaker threads have people posting legit/price checks in them I don't see why this thread can't. Especially with the amount of knowledge the people in this thread have in regards to SB.

Sorry for posting that I guess. There was just some interest in the previous releases, so I thought Id share.

I was defending you dude.

My post was sarcastic. This is the SB DUNK thread. I was throwing it out there that we all post stuff that's not necessarily on topic. Like Janoski release dates, or someone looking for a hat to match a pair of shoes. Yet a post about SB Dunks is told to go somewhere else. Beats me?

And to Rillo that's my point, I'm with you 100%. No one with SB knowledge looks at that forum. Here you can get an answer in 15 minutes...

Last edited:
I was defending you dude.

My post was sarcastic. This is the SB DUNK thread. I was throwing it out there that we all post stuff that's not necessarily on topic. Like Janoski release dates, or someone looking for a hat to match a pair of shoes. Yet a post about SB Dunks is told to go somewhere else. Beats me?

And to Rillo that's my point, I'm with you 100%. No one with SB knowledge looks at that forum. Here you can get an answer in 15 minutes...
word. i can be bad at picking up text sarcasm occasionally haha
laugh.gif

but yeah, Ive seen plenty of quick legit checks by some of the older heads in this thread. takes more posts/time to complain about the check than to just help a dude out. I think the variety outside of JUST dunks is what keeps this thread so dope too. Nice to see some project BA, P Rod, Koston (etc) updates/discussion now and then.

and to timazn -  congrats on the pickup!

Last I heard it wasn't working...

What you used to be able to do, is for in store onlys, yourd right click on your size then select open in new window... Then bam! In your cart.
Nice thanks so much. Yeah no luck. I just saw that they had the SPOTs in my size. $85 was a price I was willing to pay. Oh well on to the next

Yeah those 112's look sick but wayy to much right now... Anyone think the uprises will sell out soon or did your local sell a lot? I plan on picking up a pair in like 2 weeks and hopefully they dont sell out then

They're nice (112's), but not even $200 nice, and definitely not for $350.

I think the Uprise will be around for basically retail you should be ok they're flooded on ebay

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah those 112's look sick but wayy to much right now... Anyone think the uprises will sell out soon or did your local sell a lot? I plan on picking up a pair in like 2 weeks and hopefully they dont sell out then

Yeah you should be fine man. My local has em on the shelf still.

guy claims the 112 dunks will be very limited only to family and friends if so i guess i won't be getting a pair

^exactly

Anyone else wish the pink areas on these were leather? Everytime I wear em I'm paranoid about the toebox getting dirty:

Back
Top Bottom