2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^I guess?

I'm not trying to start an argument or anything, but I have no problems on price/legit checks on this thread. With all the traffic this thread gets, you're way more likely to get a good answer from everyone here regarding SB's, than on the other forum.

Just my opinion. If everyone else wants them somewhere else, I ain't gunna rock the boat.

You're good Solidify I've done it even posted pics never had a problem, and got a quick response.

Last edited by a moderator:
^I guess?

I'm not trying to start an argument or anything, but I have no problems on price/legit checks on this thread. With all the traffic this thread gets, you're way more likely to get a good answer from everyone here regarding SB's, than on the other forum.

Just my opinion. If everyone else wants them somewhere else, I ain't gunna rock the boat.
It's cool, next time i'll refrain from asking Nike SB related questions in the Nike SB related thread

LOL

dvlsfan30 thanks for the info! I was at work for most of the day so I wasn't able to give them a call. Will try tomorrow AM.

Check your inbox about the eBay case.~

I dunno, I think it might be the pics that Premier has on their site, but I don't like these as much as I did previously. Unless a shop in the Chi sells them for cheap I may pass.

dvlsfan30 thanks for the info! I was at work for most of the day so I wasn't able to give them a call. Will try tomorrow AM.

Check your inbox about the eBay case.~
i saw the message, thanks man 

the kid is pretty scummy  he finally started responding to the texts saying its gonna take him a few days to refund. giving bs excuses and never shipped the shoes. now saying he isnt gonna ship them to an a**hole.         Probably some 17 year old kid from Oregon. He claims the paypal info isnt hs real name ect.  Just gotta wait out the claim. It would be nice if it gave his address to order pizzas and stuff to his house lol

I left the team reds in my cart on SPOT for 2 days and they applied 15% off so the total is $70 shipped

It's worth a shot for you guys trying to get them cheaper

I left the team reds in my cart on SPOT for 2 days and they applied 15% off so the total is $70 shipped

It's worth a shot for you guys trying to get them cheaper

Is there a code? They did it automatically?

Last edited by a moderator:
Newest pickup

IG: @timm_ha

Anyone mind telling me if the De La highs in this photo album are legit? (pics are scattered through out page 2) Just wanna be sure before I make the purchase. Dude posted them in an imgur album so I can't just drag and drop them to post the individual pics here for some reason. Thanks in advance.
I get that this is the SB thread but there is an entire section dedicated to legit checking. Come on with this stuff already. If you want specific SB help on a check PM someone or use that forum

Last edited:
dvlsfan30,

Next thing you could do is contact PayPal and let them know what's going on with the transaction. Another thing you can do is if the PayPal is linked to a CC contact them.~

Back
Top Bottom