2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

CCS has the team reds in a full size run $88 it says back-orderded until 10/20/13 but if these sit for awhile youre bound to get a ccs coupon code for a discount

CCS has the team reds in a full size run $88 it says back-orderded until 10/20/13 but if these sit for awhile youre bound to get a ccs coupon code for a discount

Good news, these are my next pickup passing on the uprise sb hopefully the resell isnt too bad later.

Did anyone cop the trainerendors? Im VERy pleased

Copped from skateparkoftampa.com with that free shipping. 108 flat beats paying shipping prices and tax. Couple sizes left as well

there is a pair of seemingly VNDS Newcastles on Kixify right now for $125 shipped. Size 12. Sitting here going back and forth on copping. Wouldn't be mad if one of the good folk in this thread hop on em and save me the money lol 

Bay Area folks San Leandro nike outlet has unstussys in size 11.5 (3 pairs) for $40. Too much going on for me financially right now, but not a bad deal.

you late on those, your probably going to have to get them off eBay.

At least 9.5 is a really common size. The "When Pigs Fly" you're def gunna need to check eBay and/or resellers. Expect to pay at probably at least $200. No retail spot has those anymore
The "Cilivist" is newer, so you might be able to find it for retail, but you're gunna have to work. If not, eBay would be your best bet. I wouldn't pay more than $150 for them.

Not sure if this is the right place but a few days ago I got scammed for a pair of space jam sb lows from a guy on eBay. We did a invoice off eBay for cheaper. I opened a claim it's been four days with no tracking of him texting me with what's up. Going to try and escalate the claim again tomorrow. His PayPal was verified but when I do a google search of his email nothing comes up. All I have is is cell which is a 503 area code. I am in New York and can't do anything. All I have is his name and cell phone. Any tips are appreciated.

Last edited:
these are dope, been ready to jump all over these
But I feel like if I wait I can cop for under retail somewhere
The angst of wanting them now and rocking a couple times before the winter months come in /:
I would wait. I had them in hand at my local and was not impressed with the quality. I went from double up to pick up a single pair on sale.

Back
Top Bottom