2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i bet you got that heat from the local outlet for like 49.99 with 30% off. Yep.
tongue.gif
Looks like you had a nice weekend bro.

Seen Black Fire Crackers, Squadron Blue Lows, Unstussy High, Eiffel 65 and Medusa's in random sizes....

Only thing I picked up was a double up in the Unstussy for $28 out the door and Squadron Blues for $33 for the homie Civickid

Seen Black Fire Crackers, Squadron Blue Lows, Unstussy High, Eiffel 65 and Medusa's in random sizes....

Only thing I picked up was a double up in the Unstussy for $28 out the door and Squadron Blues for $33 for the homie Civickid
Yo $28 is so dam cheap for a quality sneaker I wish you outlet would migrate to New Jersey....

Many shops getting the uprise Check the nikesb hashtag on ig. Nike been very particular about release dates it seems. Everyone dropping them now.

Anybody think Send Helps will be on NDC?
It's hard to say....all of the SB's that have dropped on NDC has been random & inconsistent except for releasing all of the floral janos. Some have been GR's w/o no hype behind them like the Blue Hero's....some have been joints that aren't in the stores yet like the Made For Skates. Just guessing, but I think they will.

theyre also dropping the Uprise QS... they accidentally put em up early for a while before they were taken down... not sure if they put up black rains though. good possibility they will though.

Palace5ive in DC got a restock of the supreme bruins and windbreakers. All colors of both.

I cant make it out though and they don't take phone orders. 202.299.9008 hit em up see what they have in stock.

And if you could pick me up a jacket in any color sz large or shoes in a 12.

Good luck to anyone in the area.

Last edited:
Palace5ive in DC got a restock of the supreme blazer lows and windbreakers. All colors of both.

I cant make it out though and they don't take phone orders. 202.299.9008 hit em up see what they have in stock.

And if you could pick me up a jacket in any color sz large or shoes in a 12.

Good luck to anyone in the area.
not sure its a full size run, i think it maybe just a personal collection for sell. But im going to call them tomorrow and stop by after class if they have anything left

from what I understand spot & pharmacy share a website but they get two different stocks from two different Nike accounts

don't quote me on that though.

heard Palace5ive had almost a FSR on the supreme bruins priced at 150 and jackets were 200. still not sure if they have any left, but you can call them. 

Back
Top Bottom