2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah those 112's look sick but wayy to much right now... Anyone think the uprises will sell out soon or did your local sell a lot? I plan on picking up a pair in like 2 weeks and hopefully they dont sell out then
They're just sitting around me. if your local doesn't have any i'm sure if you call around you should be able to find plenty

uprise 100 shipped, 8-12 13

NO LIVE EBAY LINKS

edit: sorry Mods... I interpreted that as live auction links, which makes complete sense. but what's the difference between ebay buy-it-now and any other online store?

Last edited:
Off topic....

Headed back to Chicago to see my tattoo artist. I'm wanting to get another pair of Lunar Gatos. Anyone know any shops that have em in stock. I'll probably swing by Uprise and Belmont Army doe...

anyone got the inside scoop on where i can find a size 9.5 of the rain dunks? I wore mine yesterday and my boy now "has to have a pair". Thanks.

Kicks r us on eBay has team reds siZe 8-13 for 80 shipped. Uprises size 8-13 110 shipped and made for skate mids 108 shipped sizes 8-13

Uprise dunks just showed up from Skatepark of Tampa. They threw in the newest issue of skateboarder mag, a dope SPOT sticker, and my favorite Nike SB sticker for free. Thought that was cool since you don't get that from too many shops nowadays. Quality is pretty nice nothing to complain about. Dope all around rockable color way.

its been a minute but whatevs,
store i work "shannons streetwaves" still has a couple of shoes available at box + tax and ship.

civilist dunk highs
black rains
brookyln project lows
and one other, forgot exactly which.

feel free to call the store and ask for sizes
(281) 890-5392

pm if you have any other questions i'd be more than happy to help

Don't think you can post live links homie.

Big thanks for the info though.

Last edited by a moderator:
its been a minute but whatevs,
store i work "shannons streetwaves" still has a couple of shoes available at box + tax and ship.

civilist dunk highs
black rains
brookyln project lows
and one other, forgot exactly which.

feel free to call the store and ask for sizes
(281) 890-5392

pm if you have any other questions i'd be more than happy to help

Repped. Bruh, you need to post more in this thread.

Don't think you can post live links homie.

Big thanks for the info though.
no difference between the buy-it-now listings and going on spot or premier and checking out... the "live auction listings" is meant to keep people from blowing up an auction that's under the radar at a low price in fairness to the bidders. cool

BIN should be fair game. don't think I should have been edited yesterday, still salty

Back
Top Bottom