2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The more pics I see of those Uprise dunks the more I'm tempted to buy. You guys think these will end up on discount? What is retail for them?

Got mine today from SPoT as well, but Nike PLEASE fire the three-toed sloth with the glue gun at the factory. Glue globs all over the black suede made me feel stabby. It was probably just my pair and just my luck.

hF51F5803

Repped for 3-toe sloth.

The more pics I see of those Uprise dunks the more I'm tempted to buy. You guys think these will end up on discount? What is retail for them?

I wasn't planning on buying them today. I actually went to Uprise to get the Lunar Gatos. I saw them sitting on the shelf, and I couldn't pass em up, especially for retail. When am I ever again going to be able to buy a shops shoe, in that shop? Things like that are what collecting should be about. I know I'm going to keep these. They might not be Supremes, but Uprise Dunks that I purchased at Uprise, mean more to me than something I could just buy on eBay.

Also, I went to Belmont Army too while I was in town. They had most of the newer releases (Black Rains, Made for Skate mids, Uprises), but personally I think their selection and merchandise in general is pretty weak. They did have a lot of Send Help 2 Tees and hats in stock, though.
They also had a bunch of hipster douches standing around, but I guess that's common for that part of town...

Last edited:
i've said this too.

I think we all can relate in someway to the complex article, but you can say that about any enthusiast
Right? I was going to make the comparison to that and apple enthusiasts. The whole list seemed like a generalization of why you shouldn't take financial advice from anyone who collects anything.

sooooo the shop owner of Send Help got pissed off on Instagram cuz people were criticizing his SH2s ... sneaker news posted it on there IG and he started replying to all the negative comments hahaha what kind of simple *** mentality do you have to have to think every1 will love your shoe? or expect every single person to give you praise?!?! hahaha he responded to me of course cuz I said "pass... what a let down" XD any person with half a brain can tell that the 1st SHs n this pair have so many similarities, to me that is why its a let down...

Back
Top Bottom