2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I DO NOT buy dunk lows ever but I bought these bc the pics looked crazy. These are one of the dopest pairs I own. So happy I copped these. (So happy I knocked that lampshade crooked lol)

Last edited:
Uprise dunks just showed up from Skatepark of Tampa. They threw in the newest issue of skateboarder mag, a dope SPOT sticker, and my favorite Nike SB sticker for free. Thought that was cool since you don't get that from too many shops nowadays. Quality is pretty nice nothing to complain about. Dope all around rockable color way.

Got mine today from SPoT as well, but Nike PLEASE fire the three-toed sloth with the glue gun at the factory. Glue globs all over the black suede made me feel stabby. It was probably just my pair and just my luck.

Don't think you can post live links homie.

Big thanks for the info though.
no difference between the buy-it-now listings and going on spot or premier and checking out... the "live auction listings" is meant to keep people from blowing up an auction that's under the radar at a low price in fairness to the bidders. cool

BIN should be fair game. don't think I should have been edited yesterday, still salty
BEEN thinking the same thing

for me 112s, (black) xmas sweaters, & cobra commanders!!
This is where i'm at now, and budgeting accordingly. Add team red and green corduroy also. 112 only if the price is right though
Same, although I'll likely grab both Christmas sweaters.  The usual disco cops will be sprinkled in as well of course.

Uprise dunks just showed up from Skatepark of Tampa. They threw in the newest issue of skateboarder mag, a dope SPOT sticker, and my favorite Nike SB sticker for free. Thought that was cool since you don't get that from too many shops nowadays. Quality is pretty nice nothing to complain about. Dope all around rockable color way.
Spoke too soon.  Did not want to pay retail for these, but I'm going to have to cave on 'em eventually.

Same, although I'll likely grab both Christmas sweaters.  The usual disco cops will be sprinkled in as well of course.

Spoke too soon.  Did not want to pay retail for these, but I'm going to have to cave on 'em eventually.
I posted a link for ebay yesterday for the uprise for ~$95 shipped it got taken down but you can most likely still find it by just searching

I posted a link for ebay yesterday for the uprise for ~$95 shipped it got taken down but you can most likely still find it by just searching
I have them chillin' on my watch list.
laugh.gif
  Repped.

Back
Top Bottom