2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

From what i've heard, it's rumored to be a black friday release.
just like the WPFs from last year? word, i assume then it'll be 12pm eastern again on their website. the concepts version of the WPFs were an easy cop last year, was able to get them an hour after they dropped no problem, so i don't see the christmas sweaters being any different, easier if anything.

just like the WPFs from last year? word, i assume then it'll be 12pm eastern again on their website. the concepts version of the WPFs were an easy cop last year, was able to get them an hour after they dropped no problem, so i don't see the christmas sweaters being any different, easier if anything.
Hope so. I need those to match my ugly sweater.

I agree Send Help 2's are wack regardless of who designed them. Sometimes good designers make sh*tty designs just gotta accept they don't look good.

Couldn't agree with you more, nice to see people here on the SB thread are more reasonable..

Over in the Jordan section they "GOTTA COP" everything that is coming out lol

sooooo the shop owner of Send Help got pissed off on Instagram cuz people were criticizing his SH2s ... sneaker news posted it on there IG and he started replying to all the negative comments hahaha what kind of simple *** mentality do you have to have to think every1 will love your shoe? or expect every single person to give you praise?!?! hahaha he responded to me of course cuz I said "pass... what a let down" XD any person with half a brain can tell that the 1st SHs n this pair have so many similarities, to me that is why its a let down...
for me it would be as simple as removing "send help" from the heels of the shoe, I'd prefer it subtly on the tabs/insoles/tongue... same reason I don't like the brain wrecks. too obnoxious imo

I would cop... for less than $50

edit: would be nice if they'd just grow up and stop trying to force hype. he's the designer... just take the high ground "whatever... I did what I wanted to. it's my shoe. if Nike ever approaches you, you can be the boss"

Last edited:
I for one am looking forward to the "Send Help 2"s for some of the exact reasons that are being mentioned here.

I like the fact that they have "SEND HELP" embroidered across the back. It makes them unique. The Nike SB dunk is a shoe that only has so many ways to make it different. People pay $100 for one dunk yet they pay pay $500 for one that is nearly identical but is a different color? That's just crazy.
Yet when someone pushes it, and designs a shoe that does have something every other dunk doesn't have than it's garbage?

I'm just saying just because you don't like it, that doesn't make it a "fail", "garbage", or "whack". It just means that you don't like it. And who the **** are you anyway? Just some dude on a message board, who just had to post "that shoe sucks" because if you didn't, what? The people thinking the same thing wouldn't already?

A lot of people really like the "when pigs fly". I didn't buy them cuz I didn't want to look like a homo with pink shoes, but does it matter if I make that known on a message board? Not really...

I for one am looking forward to the "Send Help 2"s for some of the exact reasons that are being mentioned here.

I like the fact that they have "SEND HELP" embroidered across the back. It makes them unique. The Nike SB dunk is a shoe that only has so many ways to make it different. People pay $100 for one dunk yet they pay pay $500 for one that is nearly identical but is a different color? That's just crazy.
Yet when someone pushes it, and designs a shoe that does have something every other dunk doesn't have than it's garbage?

I'm just saying just because you don't like it, that doesn't make it a "fail", "garbage", or "whack". It just means that you don't like it. And who the **** are you anyway? Just some dude on a message board, who just had to post "that shoe sucks" because if you didn't, what? The people thinking the same thing wouldn't already?

A lot of people really like the "when pigs fly". I didn't buy them cuz I didn't want to look like a homo with pink shoes, but does it matter if I make that known on a message board? Not really...

Last edited:

lol it goes both ways my friend who are you to say they aren't wack you are just some guy on a message board....Again you guys gotta understand the concept of an opinion. Nobody comes on here claiming that what they say is a fact so chill. What's wrong with pink bro you insecure? Take a deep breathe holmes. 

There is no logic saying people pay 100 vs 500 based on color there are several factors such as rarity, personal interest, who designed them etc etc... but I'm about to leave work so have a nice day and enjoy buying those ugly *** send help 2's

Last edited:
via Kicksonfire.com 

Nike SB Dunk High “Stained Canvas”  . my apologies if already spoken about...but thoughts on these? I like them. cool design and clean look but in terms of hi's i just picked up the civilist and although very different I feel theres not much for me to get them. maybe if I didnt pick up the civilist...if that makes any sense.

Last edited:

If you would've stopped after the first couple sentences you wouldn't have sorely contradicted yourself when you blasted your opinion of not wanting to be a homo with pink shoes...and you literally just made it known on a message board. 

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

via Kicksonfire.com 

Nike SB Dunk High “Stained Canvas”  . my apologies if already spoken about...but thoughts on these? I like them. cool design and clean look but in terms of hi's i just picked up the civilist and although very different I feel theres not much for me to get them. maybe if I didnt pick up the civilist...if that makes any sense.
i like them but its something i kinda want to see in person first (like most shoes).... 

Picked up my Mandarin Floral Janoski's today and saw the team reds (corduroy joints that dropped) SB Dunk low and they're a definite cop once I find em for 25% off. Very clean shoe.

Feeling those stained canvas, but it's something that can wait I have to catch up. :smh: Was never a fan of either send help, so money saved there.

I wonder if the black xmas sweater will be released on black friday also anyone think it'll be a pack like the firecrackers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom