2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

those wools are nice but theyre gonna be hard to keep clean

I agree. I got a pair of textile blazers that I happened to wear on a rainy day. Should of saw my dumb a** leapfrogging around puddles that day lol. Got a water spot on em' and that was that...

Those dunks would go nice on a dry winter day, sweats or a hoodie for sure.

Anyone heard of those Dunk High Barbers, I've seen them on the bay, I would post them on here but there a live auction.

I'm thinking concepts will drop it as in in-store release on Black Friday as a pack, and then they'll hit stores in December as a Dunk high QS.

I'm thinking concepts will drop it as in in-store release on Black Friday as a pack, and then they'll hit stores in December as a Dunk high QS.
Does Concepts even do in-store only releases on their own collabs anymore? Lately with the NB's it has been in-store in the morning with online at 1pm. But then again different brands have different requirements so who knows.

Does Concepts even do in-store only releases on their own collabs anymore? Lately with the NB's it has been in-store in the morning with online at 1pm. But then again different brands have different requirements so who knows.
don't think so, they did the same with the WPF's last black friday and every collab that i see them putting on their website has been both

I believe so, well there is in store specific things you receive with their collabs that you don't receive online.

Last edited:
Nice shot of the Buttheads. I've been rocking the hell out of mine since I got them for so cheap. They'll become my beaters eventually. I'm thinking heavily about copping those wools early off of that eBay auction. Not a bad price at all and I really don't care about paying 20 more dollars if I'm getting them over a month early. I don't care about getting shoes early or anything like that, but I really like the look and I really don't feel like waiting! LOL

Back
Top Bottom