2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

quick question fam. so the mulders i got a couple weeks ago had a stain on the tongue and after 1 wear i noticed some sereration at the sole. so i bought a pair of nike.com today, can i just swap them out and return the messed up pair to nike? do they take back a worn pair? it says on website for anyreason you can send back, just wondering if anyone has done this? 

kinda was hoping that deck graphic was put on a tee 
mean.gif

They don't look like that in hand though.. at least the handful of pairs I looked at don't.
Lighting makes a Difference.

I would say the Pairs I have viewed, look more like Stillin's than Stashed Boxes Pix.

And Definitely darker than the Ebay pix.

Blue Dress vs Gold Dress?

quick question fam. so the mulders i got a couple weeks ago had a stain on the tongue and after 1 wear i noticed some sereration at the sole. so i bought a pair of nike.com today, can i just swap them out and return the messed up pair to nike? do they take back a worn pair? it says on website for anyreason you can send back, just wondering if anyone has done this? 
I have a little while back with a pair of dunk cmft. put em on and saw a couple trouble areas, continued wearing em a couple days waiting for my second pair and sent the first ones back after I received the second pair. got a new pair with no problems.

Last edited:
Very excited for the Forbes. They're just different enough and I think they were executed well.

Definitely have that early 00s feel to them. 

Back
Top Bottom