2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I know that damn sole is much darker than this :smh:

It was a quick stop yesterday but that's pretty much what they look like..

I'm gonna stop by my local again today probably for something else so I'll do another inspection lol.

It was a quick stop yesterday but that's pretty much what they look like..

I'm gonna stop by my local again today probably for something else so I'll do another inspection lol.

I feel like this pic is the best one to truly show what they look like in person

Last edited:
Honestly I think ^^^ Those pics look much better, I looked at a handful of pairs and they def didn't look like that.

Maybe some have darker/lighter suede than others? :nerd:

Last edited:
Anybody know what the color for the spare laces is for the reverse wheats...Seems unbalanced to me with those light colored laces in there...

The extra laces are the "darker wheat" color that's also on the shoe
you mean the toebox color? i was expecting the extra lace would be the color similar to the midsole.

i might try putting the spare lace from the bigfoots on em and see how it looks

you mean the toebox color? i was expecting the extra lace would be the color similar to the midsole.

i might try putting the spare lace from the bigfoots on em and see how it looks

Sorry man, when I said darker I meant Darkest lol.. The swoosh color is the other lace color.

will they be a Quickstrike? got the feeling they're even going to be slightly hard to get. depends a bit on the official pics..

will they be a Quickstrike? got the feeling they're even going to be slightly hard to get. depends a bit on the official pics..
I feel like numbers may be a little less than the mudlers as there is two releases in two weeks. Not sure if an actual quickstrike.

so many different pictures of the wheats, hard to tell what the hell they look like lol. i'll still grab a pair, im a sucker for brown shoes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom