2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

UNDS
FOR THAT SPECIAL WOMAN

Those look super clean. Buy those instead of the new lows. But not at that price

My size rarely pops up, and preowned are rarely this clean. There's a mark on the collar and a few small spots on one toe but they're definitely clean. What do you think... 225-250?

Last edited:
My size rarely pops up, and preowned are rarely this clean. There's a mark on the collar and a few small spots on one toe but they're definitely clean. What do you think... 225-250?
I've been doing the same thing with some ds bonsai dunks was going to offer on them but they sold. Didn't think they would for a while at 525 but I guess they did [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji] anyway dont wait to offer [emoji]128519[/emoji]

unsurprisingly, the mulder drop is going very slow and easy over here on NDC Europe, not even a queue.
not that i am about to buy them at this point, just tested it out.

Held the mulder, boca and reese in hand yesterday..

Bocas are just pure trash, terrible imo. Mulder felt better than I thought they would but still a pass for me I think. Wheats felt great in hand, suede is pretty soft in comparison to what we've been getting lately. The strange part about the wheats to me, and this is odd, but the paper inserts are abnormally huge and misshapen on every pair I looked at, almost hard to pull out of the sneaker.

Wheats getting copped :smokin

Held the mulder, boca and reese in hand yesterday..

Bocas are just pure trash, terrible imo. Mulder felt better than I thought they would but still a pass for me I think. Wheats felt great in hand, suede is pretty soft in comparison to what we've been getting lately. The strange part about the wheats to me, and this is odd, but the paper inserts are abnormally huge and misshapen on every pair I looked at, almost hard to pull out of the sneaker.

Wheats getting copped
smokin.gif
Soft suede like Homegrowns?

Back
Top Bottom