2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No filters.

quick question fam. so the mulders i got a couple weeks ago had a stain on the tongue and after 1 wear i noticed some sereration at the sole. so i bought a pair of nike.com today, can i just swap them out and return the messed up pair to nike? do they take back a worn pair? it says on website for anyreason you can send back, just wondering if anyone has done this? 

you are Nike+ member?

I've returned stuff close to a yr later, worn, unworn....you should be fine

Man the Reese Lows aren't that bad but I hate how the bottom sole overpowers the upper with the darker hues. If they just did a retro to make the OG Wheat lows into a high, I honestly think that would've gotten SB hype through the roof again (albeit just temporarily.)

Put these on today

Mondrians are one of my favorite shoes of all time, period. Trashed through two pairs, sadly they're one of the only pairs that don't look quite so nice when dirty.

Playing around in PS, and this is what I think the two different laces will look something like in these. Not sure which I'll prefer.

Those lighter panels look like thrashed Carhartt work wear to me (a good thing).

The actual Carhartt SBs look darker but I've only seen pictures.

Definitely feeling that old school vibe with these. That color blocking coupled with the way the suede looks. I'm in on these now.

Back
Top Bottom