SBs selling out in 2 weeks is not sitting

Making it to clearance is sitting

Pink boxes sold out, I feel like they will do the same

but whatever
Sitting is sitting dude.

Kitty's post may sway me to cop. hopefully they'll be on swoosh asap 

Sitting is sitting dude.

Kitty's post may sway me to cop. hopefully they'll be on swoosh asap 
I think most expect to cop on disco (of course since everything sits) but once the sizes start selling out at Premier or SPOT those that were waiting will start picking them up

I give them two weeks which I guess is technically 3+ weeks from now since they haven't really released yet

Though I would have said the same about the denims but I guess they made tons of those since you can still find them

I just know I'll need a double for sure

I'm so in!

Looking good

In relative terms (Forbes, low, TRD, nice suede, wearable color) $100 shipped is good value to me on release day online (no local).

Like the Mulders too but aiming for disco. For predominantly white shoes those Metallic 1s are hard to say no to at $100.

In relative terms (Forbes, low, TRD, nice suede, wearable color) $100 shipped is good value to me on release day online (no local).

Like the Mulders too but aiming for disco. For predominantly white shoes those Metallic 1s are hard to say no to at $100.

Metallics over the Mulders allllll dayyy. Not even a question. I held the Mulders while I was at the shop and the leather is not great at all. Metallics are much nicer.

All these different wheat pictures have me on the fence. The contrast of the tones look crazy. I like the pictures where the two tones are more closer looking.
Gotta see them in hand.

Had a dream last night that I was stomping around the snow in the new Mulders to see how bad they creased...I don't eem want 'em.

Had a dream last night that I was stomping around the snow in the new Mulders to see how bad they creased...I don't eem want 'em.
subconscious telling you something dude. how come you dont like them? the leather i think is real nice. prob wont creese that bad

Last edited:
White outsoles are almost always a no for me.

I always wished the OGs had the same color outsole as the Swoosh.

This

The part that touches the ground should not be white
I can't think of a single shoe that is correct in having a white outsole
Even all white shoes shouldn't

In my opinion

unkle's, oceanics, green lantern which I never see, cigars aren't white, but similar.  like all those

It is interesting that the Denim Forbes moved pretty well the first few days, while these Mulders are sit city. Tend to think Wheats will move well but be available.

denim forbes reached discount FSR on NDC Europe after a few weeks.
hoping the same for the wheats but honestly not so sure about that, depends on if any hype will pick up, havent seen them anywhere besides here yet, no reddit, fb etc..

how fast did the homegrowns go? didnt pay so much attention back then.
I remember they were (and are to this day) hyped at least a bit by the "non-SB crowd" for the high quality aspect.
Resell in Europe was straight 150 bucks since release, only in the last weeks it dropped down to around 120.

Last edited:

Hope u copped those Gino's u posted a few days ago

Back
Top Bottom