2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Off topic but wanted to share since I think of a lot you guys as friends. I'm celebrating a pretty big milestone for myself today... been clean from booze and my other drug of choice for a year. Man was it difficult, but totally worth it :smokin :smokin

Congrats.

Off topic but wanted to share since I think of a lot you guys as friends. I'm celebrating a pretty big milestone for myself today... been clean from booze and my other drug of choice for a year. Man was it difficult, but totally worth it :smokin :smokin
that's awesome, I think alot of us strive to do what you have done, I'll use this as inspiration [emoji]9994[/emoji]

I sincerely appreciate the words and messages from everyone. Means a lot. I've seen a lot of lives lost and people ruined by addiction, it's a serious issue. Mental health too. PMs are always open.

Back on topic.. just saw the restock.. I'd take a pair of pink box with 20% off maybe :lol:

Last edited:
Dang you guys think mulders will hit outlet? I want then but 110 [emoji]128530[/emoji] And man wanted those pinks for the wife to

Nice job!

Back
Top Bottom