2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Off topic but wanted to share since I think of a lot you guys as friends. I'm celebrating a pretty big milestone for myself today... been clean from booze and my other drug of choice for a year. Man was it difficult, but totally worth it :smokin :smokin
I always love hearing about someone making progress to better themselves
Congrats man , keep pushing forward [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Though I'm personally not the biggest fan of the Mulder highs that just released (they're solid, but only on super disco for me), and I know there are those that didn't feel the 4/20's but I think they're pretty, I feel like Nike has been doing pretty good with these TRD pairs that they've released. It's only been the denim, 4/20's, Mulders, and now these wheats right, or am I missing a pair? Definitely varied in terms of different materials and concepts. Curious to see what they have lined up.

Just went up...and now I'm in :lol:

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-883232_700_A_PREM.jpg

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-883232_700_B_PREM.jpg

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-883232_700_C_PREM.jpg

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-883232_700_D_PREM.jpg

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-883232_700_E_PREM.jpg

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-883232_700_F_PREM.jpg

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-883232_700_G_PREM.jpg
that's weird. The secondary lace color in the nike pics look like the swoosh's shade of brown , but they actually come with secondary laces that are the mid panel and toe boxes shade of brown . I wish the laces were the darkest brown but needless to say they're still a cop

Last edited:
It's only been the denim, 4/20's, Mulders, and now these wheats right, or am I missing a pair?

I agree, slowing down releases has definitely led to better materials. Excited to see what NSB has planned for the future.

Last edited:
Though I'm personally not the biggest fan of the Mulder highs that just released (they're solid, but only on super disco for me), and I know there are those that didn't feel the 4/20's but I think they're pretty, I feel like Nike has been doing pretty good with these TRD pairs that they've released. It's only been the denim, 4/20's, Mulders, and now these wheats right, or am I missing a pair? Definitely varied in terms of different materials and concepts. Curious to see what they have lined up.
they have been doing a decent job I must say , they eased up on the releases a whole lot

Last edited:
If they are retroing the first 4 orange box models as highs , then we're still waiting on supa's and gino's in the future. Lets hope they get executed correctly .

These wheats are mad confusing. All these different pics got them looking like 3 different sneakers :lol:

Still in tho :nthat:

Last edited:
Seen and felt the reverse Forbes in person. They're dope. Butter is super smooth!

Def gonna pick them up and put on the dark brown laces instead.

so which is the real color of the extra lace

because as per the photos the lace color were both different

im talking about the extra lace

I'm to the point where I'm liking all shades of the wheats lol  ...latest good pair I copped with really soft suede was quartersnacks, I hope these are close or better.

so which is the real color of the extra lace

because as per the photos the lace color were both different

im talking about the extra lace
looks like stock laces are the color of the lighter panels and the extra set is color of the swoosh.

@jkitty  congrats man

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom