Not QS suede, but they are quite legit for sure

don't sleep

it's like the silver boxes

soft and not shaggy

Not QS suede, but they are quite legit for sure

don't sleep
im thinking to wait for at least a 20% to 30% discount 

and dont cop at retail,

im living overseas and i still need to pay for the extra 40$ shipping from US to my place

When I had orange box wheat forbes, the extra laces I had were identical to the laces on the shoe. Was that how they were originally released, or did the guy I bought em from just so happen to have two of the same?

I always flip flop between copping for retail or not. Like I wanted those Space Jahs but waiting was smart. Same for these Forbes. Want them but may play that waiting game

Giraffes for yesterday. Haven't worn SBs in awhile (besides Lance Mountains). His/Hers. Gotta get her to clean her shoes. But it's fine. She's got more Loubs alone than I do Nikes :lol:

Last edited:
I know people have been saying to wait but i have the opportunity to get one of them for 66$ and dont want to wait year. Wich ones would u guys buy?

I know people have been saying to wait but i have the opportunity to get one of them for 66$ and dont want to wait year. Wich ones would u guys buy?

Id buy the Silver box no doubt. I prefer the grey, suede instead of leather, I thought the midsole unconformties were pretty cool (unique+diff per pairs), and you can easily just dye/paint over the green suede if you'd prefer a diff color. Huge chance Mulders reach near the 60/70ish range anyways.

Back
Top Bottom