2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

for mother's day. had a close call with some mustard

All hail Cardiel

Man I can't wait for these to arrive. I wonder if there are some wheat laces somewhere that go with the darker panels, since the 2nd pair looks like it goes closer with the brown swoosh and mid. I like what I see, but I just wonder what such laces would look like on them.

Last edited:
I was on the fence with the Wheats will all the different pictures. But finally seeing them on feet has me sold on copping them.

Need the reverse wheat forbes on discount man. 

Haven't bought a pair of SBs since the @StillIn729  dunks. Definitely need two pairs of these, regardless if it's not true to the OG. Wheat will always be a classic when it comes to skateboarding culture 

NDC or bust, unless it's on discount from another retailer. Their return policy is GOAT if you don't like them in hand. 

Support your local ship if you have one as well. 
True..I'm leaning more towards the NDC route, because of ebates and Nike's return policy.

A few years ago there was a pair of Sandlewoods for $30 DS that I almost grabbed as a consolation for Carhartts. Just couldn't do it since I know I would always compare the two. 
ohwell.gif

Need the reverse wheat forbes on discount man. 

Haven't bought a pair of SBs since the @StillIn729
 dunks. Definitely need two pairs of these, regardless if it's not true to the OG. Wheat will always be a classic when it comes to skateboarding culture 

it's been few and far between for me with SB

I still want straight retros but this is a step in the right direction but if they reverse the Supa's then the towel officially goes in, you can make them IW's but don't mess with the colorway

I know you reading this Nike

A few years ago there was a pair of Sandlewoods for $30 DS that I almost grabbed as a consolation for Carhartts. Just couldn't do it since I know I would always compare the two. :\
hahaha I always call them my poor man's Carhartt's [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom