2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

hahaha I always call them my poor man's Carhartt's [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
laugh.gif

LMAO 

Great wear!

Does your dog always jump into your on-feet pics? 
yup if i am ever taking a shot of my sneakers in my backyard he always wants in. it must be because he's accustomed to people taking pictures of him and all the attention he receives. its impossible taking a corgi on a walk without having everyone and their moms stop for some pics lol.

Just came home to these next to the door. I decided I wanted to start getting all the first edition Paul Rodriguez shoes because the 1's are very similar to dunks and are hella comfy. Found these for $40 shipped on eBay. To me that's a beyond steal for DS. I didn't think they'd be deadstock when they showed up but they are. Loden colorway

free photo upload

Just came home to these next to the door. I decided I wanted to start getting all the first edition Paul Rodriguez shoes because the 1's are very similar to dunks and are hella comfy. Found these for $40 shipped on eBay. To me that's a beyond steal for DS. I didn't think they'd be deadstock when they showed up but they are. Loden colorway

free photo upload
wow great pickup. One of my favorite colorways of the P-rod ones which I actually had in really good condition but I traded for some Mary Jane way back in the day 
mean.gif

still have the very first colorway and some other random one.

I remember I got J-rods off a nsb.org member back in the day for $250 when they were going for $500+, was expecting to get scammed but dude came through... same dude sold me Jedis for like $100 when they were going for $200+ , still to this day I question why he did it lol. 

Jus
wow great pickup. One of my favorite colorways of the P-rod ones which I actually had in really good condition but I traded for some Mary Jane way back in the day :smh:
still have the very first colorway and some other random one.
I remember I got J-rods off a nsb.org member back in the day for $250 when they were going for $500+, was expecting to get scammed but dude came through... same dude sold me Jedis for like $100 when they were going for $200+ , still to this day I question why he did it lol. 

it was pure luck, some other dude few days before when i first started looking harder for them still has a pair up same cw for $250. this dude either didn't care or didn't know.

Nice pickups shoreguy85 shoreguy85

Nice wear on those bisons and viotechs. Both on my never ending list :lol:

If I had a baby girl I don't think I'd be able to resist..

Reverse Wheat Forbes landed and they are nice. The suede, as reported by others, is quite nice. Close to Silver Box if not the same. They might sit like so many SBs, but don't miss out!

Reverse Wheat Forbes landed and they are nice. The suede, as reported by others, is quite nice. Close to Silver Box if not the same. They might sit like so many SBs, but don't miss out!

Grabbing two pairs for sure once they hit the $70 buck range. On a side note..... My local consignment has a ds pair of born in the us my size for $240 about to pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom