2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Comfort be damned, just think about all the necks you're breaking while wearing them premes
smokin.gif
Seriously though, these are waayyyy at the bottom of my list of NIKE X SUPREME collabs, no wonder these hit marshalls/ross.

Last edited:
May just buy the wheats early if theyre on ebay for retail since they come out while im at work

I hate weekday releases lol

Also imma wait a lil on them Mulders cuz it seems like they may hit a steep discount if theyre already under 80 in less than 2 weeks haha

Comfort be damned, just think about all the necks you're breaking while wearing them premes
smokin.gif
Seriously though, these are waayyyy at the bottom of my list of NIKE X SUPREME collabs, no wonder these hit marshalls/ross.

Must be the Supreme name...
haha yeaa one of those convenient under retail impulse buys... I'm trying to get in the mood for whatever they have cooking this year. Hopefully they made a full circle to whatever they had planned and they'll make a dunk low again

Still can't believe it...peep the label. And the hunt for barfs to complete the trio continues. If anyone ever sees 11.5/12 DS fat tongues, don't forget me.
WTF? Nice pick up man!! must've been a pretty new posting or something how did I miss that![emoji]128546[/emoji] Jealous and happy for you at the same time bro!

WTF? Nice pick up man!! must've been a pretty new posting or something how did I miss that![emoji]128546[/emoji] Jealous and happy for you at the same time bro!

Thanks man. It was definitely a new listing. I didn't hesitate. I thought it was too good to be true :lol:

Still can't believe it...peep the label. And the hunt for barfs to complete the trio continues. If anyone ever sees 11.5/12 DS fat tongues, don't forget me.
I'm jealous I missed out on these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom