2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

just copped my sz 10 pretty much for retail

Not An SB Dunk...But Still A Steal...I Just Copped The P Rod 7 "112" for 57 bucks... been looking for them for a while

Etnies, eS, and Emerica are all the same distribution anyways. Drew has been known to rock between all three brands

Just came in. Strait to feet. Wanted this shoe for years and finally found a clean pair for decent $. I know some don't like mids and ty for leaving them for the rest of us. Goofy boy mids

:smokin

Were they on auction out of NJ.. like $65? I was watching those to complete the set. I got my goofy boy highs, mosquitoes, and aqua chalks from him a few years ago,

:smokin

Were they on auction out of NJ.. like $65? I was watching those to complete the set. I got my goofy boy highs, mosquitoes, and aqua chalks from him a few years ago,

Yes they were got em for $65. Prob worn once or twice. Can't beat that.

Only pair of mids I was tempted by since I'm not a huge fan of them.

I had those. Went through some tough times a few years back had to sell some. They were one I wish I had kept

Back in 2010 I used to skate these all the time, but I'd use a razor to cut off the struggle strap

Simple plain clean design good durable materials lasted a long time skating street and vert, wish their pears were as good now as back then

c91501af410706f82ea720a438a735d6.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom