2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics, white is a definite no go. Gold laces look good though, might try my BHM laces to see if they match up.

Anyone seen any sites / outlets with the orange galaxy dunks? Trying to complete my set in sz 11 can't find them anywhere DS... 

If anyone here is stuck on the civilist or WOF's, my shop has them @ box price (Civilist sz 9, 9.5) (WOF sz 8, 8.5). Hit me up and i'll grab em for ya.

whats the info for the WOF sept 1st release? yes i browsed forum, made me more confused and gave a sinking feeling i am too late...

whats the info for the WOF sept 1st release? yes i browsed forum, made me more confused and gave a sinking feeling i am too late...
A couple stores that accept phone orders still have a couple scattered sizes left. Mostly smaller sizes, hopefully you're not a size 12+ lol

Don't sweat it man, not all shops have released them yet. Also, "retail" on these from skate shops was averaging about $120. If you can't get a deal on em they're all over eBay, a few dollars more sure, but they're available one way or the other.

I'm probably in the minority on this one, but I'm all about eBay. Makes things so much more simple. If ya get lucky, you can pickup newer releases on auctions for a good price. Also, the resellers get desperate pretty quickly. Black Firecrackers were listed for $150 plus just a few weeks ago. Now they're averaging $100, which was retail in the first place. Maybe I'm just lucky, but I've always managed to cop what I wanted for a price I am comfortable paying on eBay.

Also, since the quick strike "WoF" dropped, the limited ones with the Brooklyn Projects branding are dropping in price by a lot.

Last edited:
Don't sweat it man, not all shops have released them yet. Also, "retail" on these from skate shops was averaging about $120. If you can't get a deal on em they're all over eBay, a few dollars more sure, but they're available one way or the other.

I'm probably in the minority on this one, but I'm all about eBay. Makes things so much more simple. If ya get lucky, you can pickup newer releases on auctions for a good price. Also, the resellers get desperate pretty quickly. Black Firecrackers were listed for $150 plus just a few weeks ago. Now they're averaging $100, which was retail in the first place. Maybe I'm just lucky, but I've always managed to cop what I wanted for a price I am comfortable paying on eBay.

Also, since the quick strike "WoF" dropped, the limited ones with the Brooklyn Projects branding are dropping in price by a lot.
ya honestly never bought a limited dunk and all the sneaker sites were reporting a sept 1st drop had no clue about this phone order or even what stores to call but im clearly the minority in that ill def be watching ebay

My shop only had 2 13s and I got my pair b4 the release day so I was ok with the 12. On another note does anyone have the mia sb trucker? Ill trade u a pair of ds kicks for it

Actually was 1 per customer, boys called up and paid via phone order and I just picked up. No big deal.

Jeez, everyone's getting their shorts in a bunch without knowing your story. Haha

I mean, if you have 5 pairs in your car you must obviously be a reseller right? It's guys like you that are killing the hobby. Jeez...

Oh wait, what's that? You're not reselling them?...

Someone would have to be pretty dumb to try and resell the QS "WoF" anyway. Lets face it, they're not Blue Levi's. Resale value on these is probably going to be maybe $20 more than retail when everything settles down. Laying out $500+ to make less than $100 is to big a gamble for me I'm afraid...

Last edited:
Skipped over a lot of this talk on the WoFs and what not. Congrats on those who copped

Made for Skate mids pparantly retailing for $118 and will release in October

Back
Top Bottom