2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So bp still has the limited wofs with the branding(since only 7 ppl showed up)?

^^^Damn, only Sz 8 left. How do these fit? I normally wear 8.5. If anyone has 8.5 and needs a size swap, PM me, local store has sizes 9.5 and up

Just joined NT to thank john00 and all the others who help out hard for everyone. The info he provides reaches far beyond NT into the twitterverse and winds up helping far more people than you'd think. Really awesome to see people who still do good **** for the benefit of the community.

Also peeped around the site for a minute and this is hands down one of the best threads on here no doubt. One of the only ones where people aren't fighting and arguing with each other constantly over pointless dribble. Some of these other threads on here remind me a lot of the hypebeast forums, just a bunch of dudes acting tough via their keyboards, even to the dudes that try and provide actual substance to the threads. Seems like the only time there are arguments in here they are actually gone about sensibly and resolved like normal human beings, not Internet gangsters.

Un-DS today, I think it's the waxed laces that makes them a snug fit these need to be broken in for sure

Just joined NT to thank john00 and all the others who help out hard for everyone. The info he provides reaches far beyond NT into the twitterverse and winds up helping far more people than you'd think. Really awesome to see people who still do good **** for the benefit of the community.
No problem homie, helping out is what this thread is about! Welcome to the thread! Stick around fam and don't be stranger, this is the BEST THREAD ON NT!!!

Just placed an order through Vertical Urge. For the WOF. Not sure what sizes they have left but I got an 8.5.

Give them a call to see what's up: 919-870-7766

total came to $116.70 shipped

Last edited:
Just placed an order through Vertical Urge. For the WOF. Not sure what sizes they have left but I got an 8.5.

Give them a call to see what's up: 919-870-7766

total came to $116.70 shipped

Only a size 8 as of one minute ago...

also lookin for a 9-10 .. dont even know where to start to look damn resale isnt looking insane though

Skipped over a lot of this talk on the WoFs and what not. Congrats on those who copped

Made for Skate mids pparantly retailing for $118 and will release in October
I like them a lot but will only cop around 30% off that crazy price. Otherwise it's a pass

Last edited:
Those "Send Helps" could have been SO much better. What were they thinking? SMH. Those "Made For Skates" are SO random and horrible. If these both release in October that will by far be SB ugliest month EVER. Oh man, SMH.

Can see what they were going for with the send help 2 but it honestly looks just too crazy for me. Without the lime green sole I think they'd look better though. Still trash. Same with the made for skates. They both just look so mismatched.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom