2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The Send Help 2s are dope!!!!!! Those are DEFINATELY worthy of being my first high.
The mids would be awesome with pretty much any color other than blue...

^ I can't pinpoint any one thing. I am usually a fan of off white (like the Hare VIIs or Military IVs) but these shoes just look dirty. the branding on the back, the elephant print, the outsole :x It is just terrible all around

Those send helps are definitely disappointing... Honestly hoping that teaser pic isn't accurate lol. Also not really a fan of the mids!

^ I can't pinpoint any one thing. I am usually a fan of off white (like the Hare VIIs or Military IVs) but these shoes just look dirty. the branding on the back, the elephant print, the outsole
sick.gif
It is just terrible all around
branding around the back copying off of the brain wrecks lol

The "Send Help 2"s are a quick strike, that is, a limited edition shoe. They're not a general release. They're supposed to be unique and different. Personally, I like them A LOT! Not every shoe is going to, or should be for everyone. If you take away the things that make the shoe different, than its just another shoe. I know that I don't like a lot of the quick strikes, so I get the ones I like and pass on the ones I don't. If I'm going to pay quick strike prices, I want it to be something special.

I'd get a pair of the Send Help 2's for trade bait, I liked the original ones but these are a no go with me.

Only way I would even consider those sh2s is if the lettering was taken off and a lace swap to match the elephant print blue color. Otherwise it's a no go for me on these. Definitely feel like these could have been designed a lot better.

Those "Send Helps" could have been SO much better. What were they thinking? SMH. Those "Made For Skates" are SO random and horrible. If these both release in October that will by far be SB ugliest month EVER. Oh man, SMH.
You could even take the month off from posting all the phone numbers :smile:

^^^Well 00 should at least list 1 shop selling he "Send Help 2"s in size 13. I'd be forever grateful. I know he'd get a rep from me for that one! Although from the sounds of it, they should be an easy cop, I think I'm the only one who wants a pair.

^^^Well 00 should at least list 1 shop selling he "Send Help 2"s in size 13. I'd be forever grateful. I know he'd get a rep from me for that one! Although from the sounds of it, they should be an easy cop, I think I'm the only one who wants a pair.

I'm grabbing em for sure, on the fence with them but I support all his releases so ill grab these as well

I wish I liked the SH2s or those Mids because sounds like it would be an easy grab based off of opinion in here, but nothing about either one appeals to me. Easy Ed Cota pass on both. I do think the mids look better than the SH2. 

Is it just me or is the strap on those mids actually a button of some sort and not velcro? That could be interesting to see, but I've never been a strap guy myself. Only mids I have are those without the straps (Noris, UnSupreme/Red Dragons, Patagonia)

SH2's are looking pretty wack, the Made for Skate arent soooo bad. I kindly like the whole blue/camo theme. I wouldnt pay over $60 tho lol

H
He designed the brain wrecks as well lol same person
yeah didnt know todd made the brain wrecks (never looked into them that much) but what sunshineblotters said it worked better and looks better as of now on the brain wrecks, once more pictures come for the send helps 2 it may change some opinions

Back
Top Bottom