2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These blue suede lows are already out?

Charging $120 plus tax ($
glasses.gif
plus shipping ($20) makes $148 :-/ Torn.
I NEVER comment on prices because I don't ask about them and I don't control them. But you wear a size 13. EVERY shop that I know of that got the Civilist only got ONE size 13, if that, but they got TWO of everything else in the size run, if their allocation was that big. I'd advise you to cop, if you can. Southside is one of the LAST shops to receive the Civilist due to late shipping.

Last edited:
Only 7 people showed up @ bP for the 49 pairs they got lol

edit: they're charging $120 or $128 not sure

Last edited:
I NEVER comment on prices because I don't ask about them and I don't control them. But you wear a size 13. EVERY shop that I know of that got the Civilist only got ONE size 13, if that, but they got TWO of everything else in the size run, if their allocation was that big. I'd advise you to cop, if you can. Southside is one of the LAST shops to receive the Civilist due to late shipping.

Oh nah dude, I hope you didn't misinterpret me or anything --- I definitely appreciate the info and rep every time I see it whether I cop or not. Wasn't a dig at you at all. Sorry if that came across badly, truly.

I was torn on it because for getting up that high, it can just wait and I can save that $150 for one of my grails that aren't getting any cheaper.

Ended up getting distracted anyways and by the time I called back, they were gone.

Someone say grails?

Congrats on that pickup bro! I am still salty that I missed out on a deal on my size two days ago. I still need these and some Black Supreme Lows (I did do iDs but want my hands on a real pair).
Someone say grails?

Repped All Of You Guys Nice PickUps And 00 Always Comin Thru For The Team
Good lookin homies.  Definitely got lucky with these.  Lil more than I wanted to pay, but with the prices my size goes for, it was a now or never type of deal.  One more grail on the way.  Then it's on to some of the harder ones to find like Wheat Highs and Lucky's...not looking forward to it.  Supremes are a completely different animal all together.

These WOFs are moving quicker than the last QS did.  Went on ahead and locked down my pair with one of the many spots posted by the fam here yesterday.  $115 isn't much more than SPOT is gonna charge anyways.

Last edited:
bp is now taking phone orders on the walk of fames if anyone needs a pair still.  not sure price, just saw it on twitter.

no size 13s

Last edited:
Oh nah dude, I hope you didn't misinterpret me or anything --- I definitely appreciate the info and rep every time I see it whether I cop or not. Wasn't a dig at you at all. Sorry if that came across badly, truly.

I was torn on it because for getting up that high, it can just wait and I can save that $150 for one of my grails that aren't getting any cheaper.

Ended up getting distracted anyways and by the time I called back, they were gone.
Naw my dude, I didn't take it as a dig at all. I just wanted to help you out because I knew those wouldn't sit there, I know that Civilist in 13s aren't widely available and Southside was the last to get them. I'm not trying to dictate where you should cop from or anything, that's why I post SO many shops, but I KNEW that was the end of the line for my size 13 brethren in this thread for the Civilist. I hope you get them though for the price you're looking for my dude. Repped.  

Back
Top Bottom