2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^Indeed. Dude can feel however he wants. But, he shouldn't be oblivious to how his public persona is perceived. People think you're a Richard because you come off as one in your interactions with public. That's fine. Just own it - don't whine about being "hated on." Read the Dame Dash playbook.

but like ive said before about the writing not for resale on boxes in black sharpie, whos that really going to stop? id just blackout the whole lid, or not take a picture of the lid when selling them. honestly if i paid resale, and only the inside lid said not for resale, id be like ok... good thing i wont stare at the box lid...

but like ive said before about the writing not for resale on boxes in black sharpie, whos that really going to stop? id just blackout the whole lid, or not take a picture of the lid when selling them. honestly if i paid resale, and only the inside lid said not for resale, id be like ok... good thing i wont stare at the box lid...

It sure helped to stop music downloading when the files said "for promotional use only"

Dude is oblivious. And, he's mega reaching. Again - you have leverage and you use it to make some extra scratch in a competitive market. JUST. OWN. IT. .

Rockin em immediately!

It sure helped to stop music downloading when the files said "for promotional use only"

Dude is oblivious. And, he's mega reaching. Again - you have leverage and you use it to make some extra scratch in a competitive market. JUST. OWN. IT. .
cant fight that, nothing worse than downloading an album and hearing 50 different djs annoying tags getting thrown in every 5 seconds

Black Sheep in Charlotte will drop them on Saturday at 11am.  They'll probably sell out before they can do phone orders but if you're in the area you can swing by.

If you're in Raleigh Vertical Urge will drop them Friday at the
Had to rep you for the info, good looking out.

Just FYI... anyone in Nor Calif. area near Santa Rosa....Santa Rosa Skateworks just got the WOF's... in-store only.

Last edited:
Nah. I'd pick up a pair for the right price though. ...I really should have those even more than I should have these though, right? ...Given that they are more an AF1 parody.

I don't understand exactly. I thought the drama was over the "Send Help"s being refered to as the "Consolidated" dunk. Then the "Drunk" was the response. The set makes sense to me. How do the "Newports" and AF1's come into he mix?

I'd love to finally get my hands on a pair of the consolidated Drunk lows in size 13. I tried getting a pair a year or two ago but came up short and kinda forgot about it. I anyone has any leads on this obscure shoe hit me up!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom