2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

In all fairness, this add came out in the 90's.

I've been looking at all this hate towards Dom, and I kinda have a different take on it. I do think he's somewhat abrasive, but I think he genuinely has the best intentions. Yeah, he says a few silly things, but we all do. We all however don't have entire forums looking for us to slip.
Like he said in the video, he just putting out what he believes to be true so people can know about it. If he had held his tongue about the WoF's he wouldn't be getting all this hate. He put out statements that he thought were true, and in the end they weren't. We're they silly? Sure, "Hollywood juice" does come to mind, but at least he's putting info out there. A lot of others aren't.

As far as marking up the price, the mans got a point. How is it fair that he sells the shoe for $170 or whatever, then some dude throws it up on eBay and sells it for $400 or whatever. I'd be pissed too if its my shoe, that I'm only making less than $100, while the guys who resell can make 3-4 times that.

I'm not a Dom **** rider or anything like that. I never even heard of him till all this BS over the WoF. I don't care one way or the other about the dude. But you can't call him a poser, he's been in the game longer than pretty much anyone here.

Also, if someone was talking all this **** about me on twitter, I'd get pissed too. A man can only handle so much **** before he looses his cool.

For better or for worse he's doing better than most of us. A store in Hollywood, a few collab SB Dunks... I'd love to be a part of those things.
Dom is that you???

I've been looking at all this hate towards Dom, and I kinda have a different take on it. I do think he's somewhat abrasive, but I think he genuinely has the best intentions. Yeah, he says a few silly things, but we all do. We all however don't have entire forums looking for us to slip.
Like he said in the video, he just putting out what he believes to be true so people can know about it. If he had held his tongue about the WoF's he wouldn't be getting all this hate. He put out statements that he thought were true, and in the end they weren't. We're they silly? Sure, "Hollywood juice" does come to mind, but at least he's putting info out there. A lot of others aren't.

As far as marking up the price, the mans got a point. How is it fair that he sells the shoe for $170 or whatever, then some dude throws it up on eBay and sells it for $400 or whatever. I'd be pissed too if its my shoe, that I'm only making less than $100, while the guys who resell can make 3-4 times that.

I'm not a Dom **** rider or anything like that. I never even heard of him till all this BS over the WoF. I don't care one way or the other about the dude. But you can't call him a poser, he's been in the game longer than pretty much anyone here.

Also, if someone was talking all this **** about me on twitter, I'd get pissed too. A man can only handle so much **** before he looses his cool.

For better or for worse he's doing better than most of us. A store in Hollywood, a few collab SB Dunks... I'd love to be a part of those things.
my point was simply this dude is trying to insinuate some hood affiliation when he has none.

you call his statements silly i call them flat out lies. even if you give him a mile of reasonable doubt on things. you think this guy has any say over what shoe get released at NT like he claims?

i think the issue people had with him marking up the price was he made up stories to justify it instead of just being straight. the resale market is what it is. by your logic shouldn't nike just sell the shoe direct for $300 instead of the wholesale price they sell it to shops at? after all they did all the heavy lifting.

i get where your coming from but when you put that spot light on yourself like he did, right or wrong people are gonna talk ****. what kind or world would we live in if Nicolas Cage called out everyone who made a comment about his terrible terrible movies?

Push Skate is doing phone orders tomorrow they got 12 pairs in and they've only sold two this morning guy told me only has eight left. Biggest size left is a 12 no 13 sorry my big footed people

Dom is like Kanye to me, pretentious and narcissistic, they both enjoy listening to themselves talk whenever possible. Yet I still enjoy some of KW music and Dom's SB collaborations. At the end of the day they are both likely d bags who really aren't worthy of any further discussion. 

Orchard skate shop in boston guy who answered doesn't know what they are doing and to call back in a hour.
(617) 782-7777

Push Skate Shop (828) 225-5509 in Asheville, NC ----tomorrow when they open for phone orders.~

EDIT ^^ repped for the info.... they are doing phone order but, the guy is busy right now so I have to call back in a bit.~

Last edited:
Yeah Theory is doing phone orders, $130 shipped I got to call back as the dude is busy but he put my size to the side. Repped for info.

Good stuff. Yea the owner there is really nice. So anyone else lookin, call there before they are gone.

made a couple calls this morning...

RecessNC only has 8.5 left available for phone order.

Push told me they'll open at 11am est tomorrow.

Anonymous is sold out.

Martini has a few smaller sizes - $119.99 + $14 ship

Orchard - in-store only

Rukus - in-store only

Last edited:
Just finalized my order with Theory. The guy is def chill with good CS on the phone!

Thanks and dvlsfan30~

Retail on the raging bulls was 130 so you gotta take that into acct when you're buying them resale... That being said I scored mine for 110 worn once. Honestly they are so hard to crease that you could probably find a used pair that feels and looks DS

http://homegrownskateshop.com/2013/08/23/walk-of-fame-qs/

Don't know about phone orders -

Available tomorrow at 11am is the Brooklyn Projects designed “Walk of Fame” Dunk Low Premium.  The shoe takes its color scheme from, you guessed it, the walk of fame in hollywood.  The star color, and ground texture are represented nicely, and lend themselves well to the silhouette.  We have 26 pairs available for $98, and as always, first come first serve.

Casual Friday?
hey i wore the same shoe today! what are the chances.

anybody remember all the hype whether or not the red tiger woods ones would release in the US? then just as it all died down the B grades hit the outlets.

twice i had people stop me on the street an offer me cash for my sample non-patent leather ones back in the day.

Yeah, but resellers didn't have 450 pairs like he did. Who cares if you "only" made $70 profit or whatever he said in his n-sb interview. His shop made tons of money, no need to make it seem like resellers made more than you. 

But apparently he used his hollywood juice again or maybe his euro juice 

It was to hype up the bp version so he could squeeze every penny out of the customers. Just like he said no phone orders, he in fact did a few, including me. I stopped listening to the twitter page. Went from 0 pairs to 50 pairs of qs version? They knew all along they were comin out, and gettin them. Tired of reading about this mess.

FedEx just dropped off the QS WoFs that I ordered from Premier... This was my first time ordering from Premier and I will definitely do so again because the service was top notch. Also, being that Premier is less than a three hour drive from Chicago it almost always guarantees next day delivery, barring that I don't place the order on a Friday...

As far as the shoes, I love them... The quality is on point and I love the details that went into designing the shoe; great collaboration... I personally prefer the branded version over the non-branded... I think the patent leather gold Swoosh and the all black NIKE on the heel looks cleaner/better... I also like the BP insole... I know most people don't like the BP branding, but I do... Bottom line is that it's all personal preference/opinion when it comes to the two versions of the shoes, when you take away the shops antics on this release lol...

Last edited:
So glad you got your pair Quktic. I didn't want to mention my size since it seemed we both might have been on the phone with dude at the same time when he put my size to the side lol Scooped the 11.5 from Theory. Thanks again dvlsfan30~

I'm thru w/even mentioning bP. Anyways good luck to everyone trying to cop. So glad this is over. I'm almost done with most shoes I want this year. After the Black Tongue Vs next week, all I'm looking forward to are a few kDs, LEbron XI and BRED 1s in Dec.

FedEx just dropped off the QS WoFs that I ordered from Premier... This was my first time ordering from Premier and I will definitely do so again because the service was top notch. Also, being that Premier is less than a three hour drive from Chicago it almost always guarantees next day delivery, barring that I don't place the order on a Friday...

As far as the shoes, I love them... The quality is on point and I love the details that went into designing the shoe; great collaboration... I personally prefer the branded version over the non-branded... I think the patent leather gold Swoosh and the all black NIKE on the heel looks cleaner/better... I also like the BP insole... I know most people don't like the BP branding, but I do... Bottom line is that it's all personal preference/opinion when it comes to the two versions of the shoes, when you take away the shops antics on this release lol...
Any notable difference between the swooshes?

^ :lol: I didn't want to say my size either. When I called there was a person on the other line doing a phone order.~

It was to hype up the bp version so he could squeeze every penny out of the customers. Just like he said no phone orders, he in fact did a few, including me. I stopped listening to the twitter page. Went from 0 pairs to 50 pairs of qs version? They knew all along they were comin out, and gettin them. Tired of reading about this mess.
I'm sure they magically appeared and they had no idea they were receiving them. Totally common for Nike to give away lots of free QS's to dealers. 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom