2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

******g son of a ******g ***** I hate all these ******g shops ******g only ******g getting ******g up to **** size ******g 12 every ******g time having to ******g be literally ******g the only ******g person to call the ******g shop in order to get the ******g shoes and then it's ******g always from the ******g shop that rapes on ******g retail. I even finally ******g found 2 kinda ******g local shops that get ******g QS and he ******g always gets up to ******g 12 at ******g both shops. ****

Sorry for the rant. Needed to get that out. Hope the board censors.

Last edited:
Hahaha bP twitter handle went crying to Dom he called me out lol

******g son of a ******g ***** I hate all these ******g shops ******g only ******g getting ******g up to **** size ******g 12 every ******g time having to ******g be literally ******g the only ******g person to call the ******g shop in order to get the ******g shoes and then it's ******g always from the ******g shop that rapes on ******g retail. I even finally ******g found 2 kinda ******g local shops that get ******g QS and he ******g always gets up to ******g 12 at ******g both shops. ****

Don't trip fam. Just stay tuned to the thread and keep searching. Something will turn up. If all else fails, get a 12 and take the sole out. Now the next question is, do your locals do phone orders?

Last edited:
Sbs are a pretty adjustable shoe to an extent, you can always cut the straps, get thinner/no soles, or just break them in really hard. Dont worry about it. I all else fails they sell some junk off the tv that says it can stretch any shoe.

Man I know, I'm in the same boat. Big foot club man. Just remember that there's always eBay. A few dollars more, but at least they're available.

Btw, man this thread goes crazy when a QS is released. Several new pages, and I know it ain't done yet.

Last edited:
MAN SCREW DOM HE THINKS HES THE SHHHHHHIT CUZ HE CAME OUT WITH A COLLAB. I DONT KNOW WHY YALL SUPPORT THIS DUDE HES AN ASSSSSSHOLE

Anyone else refuse to buy the WOF just because BP had something to do with the shoe? I support nothing that those clowns are involved in. The shoe is nice but I don't care. Sometimes you have to stand for something. That's just me. Anyone else?

I respect that.

Wanted the shoe since the first photos but definitely not co-signing anything BP does. I wonder if BP gets anything from the non branded QS.

Please read Dom's twitter lol this old dude really wants me to come down and knuckle up lol he got butt hurt when I brought up the Jason Dill diss lol

on another note those this clown even have any connection to Brooklyn? who opens a store in LA called Brooklyn Projects?

Push Skate Shop (828) 225-5509 in Asheville, NC release the Wofs at 11 am est tomorrow...

Westside Skateshop (727) 939-2308 release the WoFs tomorrow as well, they open at 12 pm est...

I'm not 100% about phone orders, but give them a call... Good luck...

For you Miami Heads, the WOF's will be available at MIA at both locations for 120, no phone orders in-store only

Black Sheep in Charlotte will drop them on Saturday at 11am.  They'll probably sell out before they can do phone orders but if you're in the area you can swing by.

If you're in Raleigh Vertical Urge will drop them Friday at 7pm

thanks this guy is even more of a clown than i thought. total wannabe. i'd like to hit Brooklyn and take him on a tour of some actual PJs

look at this cheesiness

In all fairness, this add came out in the 90's.

I've been looking at all this hate towards Dom, and I kinda have a different take on it. I do think he's somewhat abrasive, but I think he genuinely has the best intentions. Yeah, he says a few silly things, but we all do. We all however don't have entire forums looking for us to slip.
Like he said in the video, he just putting out what he believes to be true so people can know about it. If he had held his tongue about the WoF's he wouldn't be getting all this hate. He put out statements that he thought were true, and in the end they weren't. We're they silly? Sure, "Hollywood juice" does come to mind, but at least he's putting info out there. A lot of others aren't.

As far as marking up the price, the mans got a point. How is it fair that he sells the shoe for $170 or whatever, then some dude throws it up on eBay and sells it for $400 or whatever. I'd be pissed too if its my shoe, that I'm only making less than $100, while the guys who resell can make 3-4 times that.

I'm not a Dom **** rider or anything like that. I never even heard of him till all this BS over the WoF. I don't care one way or the other about the dude. But you can't call him a poser, he's been in the game longer than pretty much anyone here.

Also, if someone was talking all this **** about me on twitter, I'd get pissed too. A man can only handle so much **** before he looses his cool.

For better or for worse he's doing better than most of us. A store in Hollywood, a few collab SB Dunks... I'd love to be a part of those things.

Last edited:

I've been looking at all this hate towards Dom, and I kinda have a different take on it. I do think he's somewhat abrasive, but I think he genuinely has the best intentions. Yeah, he says a few silly things, but we all do. We all however don't have entire forums looking for us to slip.
Like he said in the video, he just putting out what he believes to be true so people can know about it. If he had held his tongue about the WoF's he wouldn't be getting all this hate. He put out statements that he thought were true, and in the end they weren't. We're they silly? Sure, "Hollywood juice" does come to mind, but at least he's putting info out there. A lot of others aren't.

As far as marking up the price, the mans got a point. How is it fair that he sells the shoe for $170 or whatever, then some dude throws it up on eBay and sells it for $400 or whatever. I'd be pissed too if its my shoe, that I'm only making less than $100, while the guys who resell can make 3-4 times that.

I'm not a Dom **** rider or anything like that. I never even heard of him till all this BS over the WoF. I don't care one way or the other about the dude. But you can't call him a poser, he's been in the game longer than pretty much anyone here.

Also, if someone was talking all this **** about me on twitter, I'd get pissed too. A man can only handle so much **** before he looses his cool.

For better or for worse he's doing better than most of us. A store in Hollywood, a few collab SB Dunks... I'd love to be a part of those things.
I'm sorry you feel this way.

thanks this guy is even more of a clown than i thought. total wannabe. i'd like to hit Brooklyn and take him on a tour of some actual PJs

look at this cheesiness

For better or for worse he's doing better than most of us. A store in Hollywood, a few collab SB Dunks... I'd love to be a part of those things.I
 I can honestly say I agree man.. What do I have to hate on him for? He never personally did anything to me, or my family. I don't care about anything he says, nor do I believe it, but I'm not going to go female status gossiping and talking s*** about him. We're all men for christ sakes guys, its just another man.

Just my two cents, no bashing necessary. 

I'm indifferent to the dude.
laugh.gif

Scroll past 90% of the discussion about him.  I do laugh at how worked up he gets though.

Not affecting how I eat at the end of the day.  WOFs without the garbage branding are nice so I'll cop.  That simple for me.

Back
Top Bottom