2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

nah, the whole pack is dropping. hopefully that hype takes away from those wanting the WOFs

Yeah, just checked the thread, reminded me why I left JB behind. Big fan of the V's but it's really not worth the time, headache and effort. Looks like only a FTL release too, whatever.

Glad I was able to get the WOF, I'll just chill with those.

UNIV will be doing phone orders tuesday for the WOFs

Seasons Skateshop just recieved their shipment but don't know when they're going to release them. 

Last edited:
roll.gif

That's a pretty bold statement...err lie. Whatever the case is, I'd rather NOT have BP branding all over the shoe thanks. It seems like every response from this Dom guy is just him trying to convince himself that he's special.

there have been probly 20+ shops listed just for phone orders, and an additional 10 or so doing iso, ones taking phone orders easily have 30+ pairs to be taking orders, so this 10 pairs per shop thing is just absurd. he goes from 600 to under 800 and still calls it a QS. those still sound like HS numbers to me. and why would he want nonbranded QS version of the shoe when he already had hundreds or special edt pairs? 
mean.gif

there have been probly 20+ shops listed just for phone orders, and an additional 10 or so doing iso, ones taking phone orders easily have 30+ pairs to be taking orders, so this 10 pairs per shop thing is just absurd. he goes from 600 to under 800 and still calls it a QS. those still sound like HS numbers to me. and why would he want nonbranded QS version of the shoe when he already had hundreds or special edt pairs
mean.gif
cause they look better without the branding!!! 
laugh.gif

there have been probly 20+ shops listed just for phone orders, and an additional 10 or so doing iso, ones taking phone orders easily have 30+ pairs to be taking orders, so this 10 pairs per shop thing is just absurd. he goes from 600 to under 800 and still calls it a QS. those still sound like HS numbers to me. and why would he want nonbranded QS version of the shoe when he already had hundreds or special edt pairs? 
mean.gif
Facts:

1. Production numbers are pretty much identical to the other QS store collabs (FTC, MIA, SPoT, etc...)

2. Nike took off the branding because they realized how ugly it looked with it

3. Dom is an attention *****

Got mine for $115 shipped from RECESSNC they have scattered sizes available now and are taking phone orders 

#: 828-355-9013

Sorry for Double post

Last edited:
this is my 2nd acct, my first one got yuku'd (not that I posted) and I never wanted to make another one but made one today just to thank John00 and the guys that post helpful info. ive been lucky thanks to this thread and hope this thread stays the same. thanks!

Shop I went to earlier tried to charge me $160 and I questioned the price and they went down to $120. Still passed. Not buying over retail from a retailer. Sketchy stuff.

Back
Top Bottom