2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

feels good to finally have these. Copped from NT London this morning

Bit the bullet and bought from my local ( plus skateboarding . They were $140. Every release used to be sold at retail . I understand the business , but smh. I probably will be dropping my support for them after this one.

Anonymous Skate Shop has the Walk of Fames in-store right now and will be accepting phone orders after 2pm

#: 513-651-3767
Repped.  Just got off the phone, was able to grab an 11.5 for a total of 132 shipped. (110 + 15shipping + tax) No 12 was available for those who are looking. I'm thankful I can be flexible with a half size down cause damn it seems hard to find 12's sometimes. The search continues...

Rukus in Baton Rouge says they may have them in tomorrow. (225) 755 - 3970

Ugh seems the QS WOFs be easier to cop than these fear Vs. Since premiere is out I'll be trying martini skate tomorrow for my 11/11.5.

Anonymous Skate Shop has the Walk of Fames in-store right now and will be accepting phone orders after 2pm
#: 513-651-3767

Just called and asked for 11.5-12 only had 10.5 for those looking. Didn't ask for price but they are taking phone orders now.

Edit: closest size they had was 10.5. They may have other sizes still.

Last edited:
Ah yes, the mad dash for the QS ensues.  Think I'm gonna do my usual with these and sit out of the initial wave.  Hasn't failed yet.  For the one release I completely passed on at retail, prices are settling into that range on eBay anyways.  Hopefully everyone's favorite SPOT comes thru for these.

CAL SURF (612) 822-6840 HAS THE WOF AND IS TAKING PHONE ORDER!!! SIZES 8-12, SIZE 12 CONFIRMED!
Repped. Thank you sir. $118 shipped to my door. That is cheaper than box/markup+tax here in so cal. I will be doing business with these guys again.

CAL SURF (612) 822-6840 HAS THE WOF AND IS TAKING PHONE ORDER!!! SIZES 8-12, SIZE 12 CONFIRMED!
Repped once again.  Just grabbed a 12, thanks too John00 for makin it happen, another stress free weekend ahead
pimp.gif

And for those still looking, try Rukus in Baton Rouge tomorrow (225) 755 - 3970.  Good luck to all....

Back
Top Bottom