2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got through twice, went to voicemail. Third time guy answered and told me they are not taking phone orders due to something that happened in the past. Hopefully those of you that were told to call back will get em. Strange. O and he told me 129.00 in case some were wondering.

SMH, dude is tripping. How are you gonna say you'll take the order and then not do them? SMH, I'll keep posting info.

Guess my sob story from yesterday is irrelevant, just got my pair

^100+ calls to premier later, I bit the 40 dollar bullet and copped from GDS. Customer service was great on the phone and I got through first try

"Hii you've reached premie---" is gonna echo in my nightmares for weeks -__-

Haven't been in here in a minute. John still dropping info galore though. Keep it up, fellas.

Nothing personal, just been spending less time on NT in general.

Yeah it took me almost an hour to get thru premier and I was good. I'm guessing they got more than 1 pair per size and more than 12 pairs.

Calling ride4ever was useless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Konkrete City Skateboards (513) 231-0399 in Cincinnati is releasing the WoFs at 2 pm est... I'm not 100% about phone orders, but it doesn't hurt to give it a try... They did phone orders on the MIAs... Good luck...

got my 10 just now through premier.  they got a 9.5 and im not sure about other sizes.   after a million calls i made it!

Back
Top Bottom