2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Please tell me what picture that was that Dom commented on lol

S/O to mcags412 for trying to hook me up. Trying to catch up at work I missed all these posts about the phone orders. I'm sure 11/11.5 is gone but I'll wait on more shops. Besides can't cop till tomorrow anyway

Please tell me what picture that was that Dom commented on lol

S/O to mcags412 for trying to hook me up. Trying to catch up at work I missed all these posts about the phone orders. I'm sure 11/11.5 is gone but I'll wait on more shops. Besides can't cop till tomorrow anyway
No clue. I saw this picture on someone's Instagram by searching the hashtag #brooklynprojects

Got it. More LULZ

^ got my ship confirmation too, Premier is 100% official.

LMAO, clown, how does a skateboard shop owner dictate what Nike(towns) do?

Give me a break .

Last edited by a moderator:
For Bay Area heads, Atlas said they hope to have them next Wednesday if their shipment comes in on Monday or Tuesday.~

Ok I'm out. Nike "ALLOWED" Supreme to open there? LOL

My friend says it has to do with proximity of SB accounts. I will refer to John00 for the knowledge.

Last edited:
LMAO now Nike decides where Supreme can open? Comedy.

I do know that there can't be SB accounts within a certain distance of each other but come on.

Last edited:
Ok I'm out. Nike "ALLOWED" Supreme to open there? LOL

My friend says it has to do with proximity of SB accounts. I will refer to John00 for the knowledge.
You ask and I have no problem answering.Nike SB does indeed have a proximity of SB accounts rule. But often if a shop is already established and doing MAD numbers like Supreme is, that RULE means nothing if they move or open up a new location. Honestly, Dom should be lucky he's tied in with Nike because if that was ANY OTHER little shop their allocations would be cut and Supreme would feast. Sounds like Dom is mad. I guess Nike's bottom line wasn't swayed by his "Hollywood Juice". Dudes a clown. And furthermore, if anyone thinks for one second that he stopped Niketown LA (which by the way doesn't sell SBs) from getting anything, you're crazy. Nike Santa Monica is the SB dealer and they don't get QS on the regular. They didn't get the MIAs, FTCs or WPF. He runs nothing but his mouth.

Last edited:
Anyone else refuse to buy the WOF just because BP had something to do with the shoe? I support nothing that those clowns are involved in. The shoe is nice but I don't care. Sometimes you have to stand for something. That's just me. Anyone else?

You ask and I have no problem answering.Nike SB does indeed have a proximity of SB accounts rule. But often if a shop is already established and doing MAD numbers like Supreme is, that RULE means nothing if they move or open up a new location. Honestly, Dom should be lucky he's tied in with Nike because if that was ANY OTHER little shop their allocations would be cut and Supreme would feast. Sounds like Dom is mad. I guess Nike's bottom line wasn't swayed by his "Hollywood Juice". Dudes a clown. And furthermore, if anyone thinks for one second that he stopped Niketown LA (which by the way doesn't sell SBs) from getting anything, you're crazy. Nike Santa Monica is the SB dealer and they don't get QS on the regular. They didn't get the MIAs, FTCs or WPF. He runs nothing but his mouth.
John00 dropping the knowledge hammer again lol. Repped. 

I wish someone from the nike end of this collab could shed some light on how this whole situation/debacle actually went down and what caused all the "last minute changes"

just can't imagine they'd let some shop owner talk so much BS about a nike product release if it wasn't true, so I'm curious as to why no nike reps have tried clearing things up. Guess they've got more important stuff to worry about lol..

I wish someone from the nike end of this collab could shed some light on how this whole situation/debacle actually went down and what caused all the "last minute changes"

just can't imagine they'd let some shop owner talk so much BS about a nike product release if it wasn't true, so I'm curious as to why no nike reps have tried clearing things up. Guess they've got more important stuff to worry about lol..
....because there WAS NO LAST MINUTE CHANGES. From the very begining we saw a BP version and a QS version of the shoe. There wasn't a lawsuit and there was nothing to involve the Hollywood COC with. The WPF are based soley off of a movie. They made NO attempt to deny that. They also went as far as to have the movie refrences in the the pack that came with the in-store version of the shoe. They were not sued because Nike cleared that WAY before they released it. You will never hear from a Nike rep because this "hype" that Dom is building will help it sale, and that's ALL that matters to Nike reps, MOVING UNITS. He lied because he KNEW that in-store version wouldn't fly off shelves without that story. He wanted people to feel like they HAD to buy it because there'd be NO other chance for them to have it. He knew the branding was overkill from the backlash that he got when they dropped pictures of that version. THAT'S when you heard about the "legal" crap with the shoe. He needed the hype, and the beast, resellers and uneducated people followed it and built it up. Now look at them. All these people lusting after a ugly version of the shoe simply because they thought it would "build value". Only 500 pairs they said, only released at BP they said, only version that will drop they said......ALL LIES! Dom played his groupies like a fiddle and I couldn't believe that some people actually bought the story. Again I ask, do you honesty think that if Dom had Hollywood on his *** about this every scumbag laywer in LA wouldn't be at his door trying to put his head on a SPIKE?! Do you not know the TRUE power of Hollywood?!

Anyone else refuse to buy the WOF just because BP had something to do with the shoe? I support nothing that those clowns are involved in. The shoe is nice but I don't care. Sometimes you have to stand for something. That's just me. Anyone else?
I wont buy anything from them. They play around with their customers so much. And in a business end, its not right to mess around with a consumer.  Id never do business with those clowns.  They have no idea what they are doing.

I refused to buy the BP release. It was destroyed by all that branding and the antics of BP. The shoe design however is really clean. It's one of the nicest lows to come out in awhile. If anything you are supporting your local or another business by purchasing the QS version.

Even when i take a break from this thread its good to see that all the usuals are still holding it down..

My Nike sb bretheren any chance anyone can help me with a legit check found this pair for basically nothing seeing as they are a little beat but there were some red flags, any help would be apprecaited

still waiting on a pic of the tag

....because there WAS NO LAST MINUTE CHANGES. From the very begining we saw a BP version and a QS version of the shoe. There wasn't a lawsuit and there was nothing to involve the Hollywood COC with. The WPF are based soley off of a movie. They made NO attempt to deny that. They also went as far as to have the movie refrences in the the pack that came with the in-store version of the shoe. They were not sued because Nike cleared that WAY before they released it. You will never hear from a Nike rep because this "hype" that Dom is building will help it sale, and that's ALL that matters to Nike reps, MOVING UNITS. He lied because he KNEW that in-store version wouldn't fly off shelves without that story. He wanted people to feel like they HAD to buy it because there'd be NO other chance for them to have it. He knew the branding was overkill from the backlash that he got when they dropped pictures of that version. THAT'S when you heard about the "legal" crap with the shoe. He needed the hype, and the beast, resellers and uneducated people followed it and built it up. Now look at them. All these people lusting after a ugly version of the shoe simply because they thought it would "build value". Only 500 pairs they said, only released at BP they said, only version that will drop they said......ALL LIES! Dom played his groupies like a fiddle and I couldn't believe that some people actually bought the story. Again I ask, do you honesty think that if Dom had Hollywood on his *** about this every scumbag laywer in LA wouldn't be at his door trying to put his head on a SPIKE?! Do you not know the TRUE power of Hollywood?!

Wow, couldn't have said it better.

I remember when I saw this first pic months ago, I thought the design & concept was so dope, a must cop:

...but when I saw the branding on the BP version I said no-way. "Overkill", and it has nothing to do with the inspiration for the design. So yeah, I guess when he saw that the response for that version was mostly negative, he had to come up with a way to move them before the clean ones dropped.

Thanks for clearing it up, definitely makes sense when you look at it like that. Also glad that at the end of the day the brandless version did release and everyone who wants em can cop drama-free.

Last edited:
Well I have to be honest, I just saw these walk of fame's in person and It was an

Wasn't into the shoe from the beginning, this solidified it. No where near as striking as I thought from pics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom