2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Totally agree. If they allow phone orders then that's a whole other game that I'm very cool with. Especially knowing that @John00
 always keeps us laced with the ill-type-phone-digit game. Another scenario I would appreciate is only letting shops sell, but allow them to sell online if they wish.

Thank you for the kind words. Just doing whatever I can for the thread.

I'd like to see this happen. I think it would really help out shops and it would get traffic back to them as well. Is also like to see Nike take realease dates off of SB again. Just let them drop when they drop.

The fact that the leather on the Black Boxes is a charcoal color, I like the overall dark aesthetic.

And though not SBs, since this is the mecca of Dunk Threads, wore these today.

Last edited:
I can't believe people have complained about the color of the laces. Back in the day people put every color lace from the spectrum on dooms, that's one of the best things about em. Pee wees and bandaids are the same in my opinion. I like infrared laces (from fully laced) in dooms.

The fact that the leather on the Black Boxes is a charcoal color, I like the overall dark aesthetic.

And though not SBs, since this is the mecca of Dunk Threads, wore these today.

Peak Nike suede quality. I'm so mad at myself for selling my pair a few years back.

Was supposed to be a xmas present for myself and I didn't want to wear em till after the 24th, But I unds'ed them to a xmas party tonight so it still counts!

Back
Top Bottom