2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So I'm guessing these are the sock liner dunks that 9th Wonder 9th Wonder was talking about a while back . I don't know even know how to react to nike sb's moves anymore . this is just mad weird .

From my understanding, those are Kostons/Hyperfeels with a sort of Dunk-ified redo to the overall shape.

They are dunks unfortunately.. from a reps mouth. He certainly could have been a misinformed nike rep I suppose.

I saw the scans though and they were labeled as a dunk

I'm over resisting IWs, so a lot of the recent/upcoming stuff looks pretty good to me (on discount, that is).

Just heard that the Black Sheep joints are gonna have nappy suede uppers, to resemble a sheep's wool, and the Swoosh will strip over time to reveal fangs/teeth.

Just heard that the Black Sheep joints are gonna have nappy suede uppers, to resemble a sheep's wool, and the Swoosh will strip over time to reveal fangs/teeth.

I've liked when Nike has used nappy suede on SB dunks in the past. So this makes me optimistic. Not sure what to imagine with the swoosh though. Just ready to see the actual shoe now.

Back
Top Bottom