2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

would love a grey suede high with red accents...the non-slimmed high of course...
omfg imagine nike is trying to make us buy the slim-dunk high by making this collab a slim-dunk? That would be really ****** up . But I think this is unlikely because QS's are suppose to be padded dunks

I think @Gruppo Sportivo
was spot on with the sheep in wolves' clothing (or vice versa, depending how they play it) idea...but I got hyped for a hot second at the first promo.

LL

You think WHO was spot on with that info? [emoji]128523[/emoji]

Peace,
J

You think WHO was spot on with that info? [emoji]128523[/emoji]

Peace,
J
The homie @Gruppo Sportivo, like I said...lol

He had you by 2 days homie:
Pure guess on my part but I think it's a black panther theme based on the eyes and the growl audio from their instagram post. Apparently there is an ongoing debate about them existing in the wild in South Carolina or not. Would be a logical local theme for Blacksheep to run with if that's what they are doing.

Or could be something along a wolf in sheeps clothing or vice versa theme to tie into their ??th anniversary in 2017.

glasses.gif
 beautiful. 

I still remember the day I got Dooms when I was in middle school. Drove an hour with my two older bros to a skateshop because our local shop didn't carry Nike SB at the time. Sold them though because I grew. Now I need another pair. 

8)  beautiful. 

I still remember the day I got Dooms when I was in middle school. Drove an hour with my two older bros to a skateshop because our local shop didn't carry Nike SB at the time. Sold them though because I grew. Now I need another pair. 

That's nothing ...... I remember when the Heineken's drop! Our a shop was sell them along side the black/gum url's and the Heineken dunks as a package for $300..... At that time it was way too much for me!

That's nothing ...... I remember when the Heineken's drop! Our a shop was sell them along side the black/gum url's and the Heineken dunks as a package for $300..... At that time it was way too much for me!
That was always the reason these shoes are so great to me. Most of the earlier sb's were all grails for me during those times being in middle school and most shops around me selling above retail just made me want them even more, if that makes any sense haha

[h1]NIKE ZOOM DUNK LOW PRO SHOES[/h1]
nike dunk low pro with a zoom air insole

looks like the slim down dunks are gonna be called ZOOM dunk lows with a different insole.  makes sense that way fat tongue lows will be dunk low pro or whatever

also if anyone was still looking for pink box's these guys still have size 11, 11.5 and a 13 

http://undefeated.com/footwear/low/nike-sb-dunk-low-elite-prism-pinkblackwhite

Last edited:
Those camo lows are growing on me. I'll probably never buy em unless theyre on a disposables kind of discount, but the Jaguar spots hidden within the camo is a sick concept.

Premier pics definitely make the Jags look better. i think if they gave us quality materials id get over the IW bs

Wolf in Sheeps Clothing is correct from the rep I talked to a few weeks back..

I suppose it could be sheep in wolfs clothing but that's not what I remember him saying.

:nerd:

Can not wait to get these. Will not make the pink box mistake and wait for a diso :smh:

Will be the first SB purchase this year since the Starbucks got pulled from NDC before the disco. Still needs those in an 11/115 and 4/4.5 if anyone has a lead.

I am however not feeling flat laces, not sure if SBs returned to that. Gonna pull the purp joints off my SH2s and put them on the Black Boxes.

Back
Top Bottom