2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I like the white camo pair but WHY DID NIKE REMOVE ALL THE PADDING!!!!???? Theres barely any around the ankle and it's hard to get by the shoe not having the classic SB fat tongue. What is Nike trying to accomplish in the SB division?
Almost every current skate shoe on the market is now slimmed down (except brands like globe & es) I think they're just moving in the same direction I wish they'd just continue with two different models tho, maybe they will and rename the fat tongued dunks something else

Anyone know if the Black Box Highs will come in a size 7 and under? All the ones I've seen for sale on Ebay/Shoe sites have size 8 as the smallest.

Running last minute errands for my annual Christmas party.

rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134
Rapped!!
Need that sweater, or maybe just a Jeezy shirt.
Wore my sweater dunks on Saturday night for an ugly Christmas sweater party at my house. Drank too much eggnog (805) and forgot to take pics.

Last edited:
I remember waking up at like 5 am to cop that sweater on premier.
I sold my black UCS but the sweater shall be rocked on Xmas day.

This is indeed the last pair in the Box Series, but the current box era already has a pair:
True! Sad because I was hoping that they would do another version in those same colors, as well as the other boxes that they left out. 

Do you know why they decided to stop at the black box? 

On another note does anyone know why the retail was at 120$ for the pink box lows and will be 130$ for the black boxes? I know that they are considered "elite" but do they actually have anything different from regular SB's (Materials, extra tech...) that could justify that price hike? 

My favorite pair Ive bought this year...I can't get over how soft and tumbled the leather is. It's like wearing a slipper.

Tempted to double on the sea crystal lows at that price. I'd wear them pretty regularly if I had a backup pair, I thought they turned out pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom