2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Always Support your Local!
Recent pick-ups...It's nice to have Friends!

Not an adidas guy...But...

All available here:
http://www.furnaceskate.com/

Last edited:
They should retro the OG Pigeon CW as a high
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
We talked about that a long time ago in the thread and I'm still wondering why they haven't done it. I don't understand why they haven't done another city pack as well. Hopefully they'll do something like it soon.  

Got the $88 Silver Box in from Premier. Thanks for the info. Going to try and support Precision Skateboards (local) on the Black Box.

Saw the black boxes, very nice in person. Materials good, no noticable defects. Great way to end the box series and imo the best of the bunch.
You sure that this is the end the box series? There were other boxes after the black/purple ones; notably the brown ones with tape printed on & the newer Tiffany colored ones...

Would like to see these two done as well :smile: 

You sure that this is the end the box series? There were other boxes after the black/purple ones; notably the brown ones with tape printed on & the newer Tiffany colored ones...
Would like to see these two done as well :smile: 

This is indeed the last pair in the Box Series, but the current box era already has a pair:

nike-dunk-high-prm-sb-diamond-aqua-chrome-black-081056_2.png

06-06-2014_nike_sbxlancemountainairjordan1qs_box.jpg

Last edited:
i'm ready for them black boxes... they gonna end the year off right

the way they stripping down the dunk highs, I think it might be rip from here on out

question: whats a good price range for DS (or excellent condition) Slayers? I've been jonesing for brown Highs lately and i'm lining up a pair of Cigars as we speak

I like the white camo pair but WHY DID NIKE REMOVE ALL THE PADDING!!!!???? Theres barely any around the ankle and it's hard to get by the shoe not having the classic SB fat tongue. What is Nike trying to accomplish in the SB division?

Back
Top Bottom