2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Looking forward to seeing these black sheeps. Extra motivation to support a local shop, was not a fan of their last effort.

Same, wasn't a fan of the paid in fulls.
I feel you. I wanted to like them too. Hopefully this new collab solid. Especially since I'll probably pass on the Black Boxes after seeing them recently. I have the rest of the Box Collection, but something about the Black Boxes seems off.

I wish the grey leather was just a tinge lighter.

Last edited:
 In store version is gonna have a fancy box and what not
damn it..... I really liked what they did last time

I think the Paid in Full box was about the best looking box for a collab (that made the ISO a must have for me even if the shoe by itself wasn't amazing.... but it was on point as far as concept)

I guess I need to start making friends with someone local..... or maybe it'll just suck and I can pass

I feel you. I wanted to like them too. Hopefully this new collab solid. Especially since I'll probably pass on the Black Boxes after seeing them recently. I have the rest of the Box Collection, but something about the Black Boxes seems off.

It's because you want Dooms haha

It's because you want Dooms haha
Hahah. Not really though. I love an all black shoe with different hits and details. I've never been the biggest fan of the Dooms, but I love how the silver tongue goes with the grey overlay, and then the black portions. The silver tongue that's slapped on this otherwise all black shoe throws me off. A solid shoe, and I hope everyone that wants them gets them, just not my cup of Earl Grey.
I wish the grey leather was just a tinge lighter.
I don't think there's grey leather on these. Other than the silver tongue, I thing the whole shoe is black minus the 3m piping, icy/smoky sole, and purple "Nike SB" on the tongue. The lighting in this pic makes the leather look grey. 

Threw my old college stompers on tonight. What a great general these were. Miss you Vertical Urge

Last edited:
Threw my old college stompers on tonight. What a great general these were. Miss you Vertical Urge
My favorite SB's right behind the original pigeons.

Purple pigeons were a GR though? Damn...I'm so mad at myself for having purchased them twice and sold them both times. 

Back
Top Bottom