2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Gentleman I need assistance.

For years I've been after a pair of Barfs in my size, and a unique situation has come up..

A pair worn only a couple of times, with original box and laces is for sale with an advertised issue of slight midsole separation at the toe.. I almost passed over the listing but took a look at the pictures, and now I am going back and forth.

The price is extremely reasonable, and if there is a good chance that this is just cosmetic and no reason to fear a big separation, I reallly want them.

What do y'all think.. buy and attempt to re-glue the toe to midsole / wear as is? Or avoid for fear of bigger problems.

Thanks for the help guys, enjoyed the past few months reconnecting on this thread

Uppers are stitched to the outsoles, minor separation shouldn't affect wearability.

Thank you for the comment, I decided to go ahead and order after some good communication with the seller. Some damn nice Barfs are now heading my way after 10+ years for 69 dollars plus shipping [emoji]128526[/emoji]

aj27526 aj27526 I'm watching that pair myself. If they were fat tongue I would have bought them already. I think they're fine. You may end up with more separation similar to what you're seeing around other areas, but like rap said, they aren't going to fall apart or anything.

@jkitty you're right, noticed the inner portions of my purple pigeons have separated from the side panel over the years,nothing past the stitching. Decided it was worth a shot, couldn't see myself dropping 2-250 plus on them. Nice to end the hunt, next target: Jedis

But #baesizes are always the first to go...?
I honestly didn't know, I'm somewhat new to this and usually all my shoes are general releases. Pink box is probably the most limited pair of SB's I've ever gone after lol... Is it really always like this though, just so I know to go for her pair first and then mine? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

i was able to find a size 4 from a site in the uk. cost me though but will be perfect for my daughter one day
Any chance that site still has that size range in stock?

Last edited:
Because only a few shops get sizes that small, they're always the first to go because there is considerably less allocation than more common sizes.

I know one of my locals gets full size runs 4-15 most of the time so you could try calling them, well if they answer the phone
Select Skateshop 832.696.9652

I haven't been there in a while but they USED to get all the bae sizes

Thank you for the comment, I decided to go ahead and order after some good communication with the seller. Some damn nice Barfs are now heading my way after 10+ years for 69 dollars plus shipping [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Congrats man!

Question for everyone: what's the material on Piet Mondrians? Canvas?

I honestly didn't know, I'm somewhat new to this and usually all my shoes are general releases. Pink box is probably the most limited pair of SB's I've ever gone after lol... Is it really always like this though, just so I know to go for her pair first and then mine? [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Any chance that site still has that size range in stock?
blacksheep has both 4 and 4.5 left in stock online , it's actually the only sizes they have left

Back
Top Bottom